|Number of Pieces||107|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 March 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 7 years|
|Item Model Number||GNH53|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 76.2 x 76.2 cm; 2.7 Kilograms|
Barbie Dreamhouse Playset
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$125.99 (40%)|
Prime Day Deal
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21.6 x 76.2 x 76.2 centimetres|
|Age range (description)||36 months to 84 months|
|Model name||Barbie Dreamhouse Playset|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measuring an impressive 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide and featuring 3 stories, 8 rooms, all-angle play, a working elevator and pool with slide, the Barbie Dreamhouse encourages young imaginations to move into this dollhouse and set up a dream home
- Dreamy features include the working elevator with room for 4 dolls or a Barbie doll in a wheelchair, a new home office, a carport and a second-story pool with a slide that starts on the third story fill it with water for a real splash
- Lights and sounds add realistic touches and encourage role-play: Place the frying pan on the stove and press for a sizzling sound; Do the same with the tea kettle for whistling; Open the oven door to see it light up; Turn the oven timer for ticking and push a button on the toilet for a flushing sound
- Two-in-one fun expands the possibilities for play: The couch opens to create bunk beds and the coffee table flips revealing a bed for Chelsea doll (sold separately) to create a guest bedroom; The fireplace turns around to transform a cozy den into a home office; The kitchen sink does double duty with one side featuring a barbecue and shelves and the other with the oven and a recycling bin and the back of the refrigerator is an outdoor food stand
- Additional accessories the Barbie dollhouse comes with 70 pieces total encourage personal expression and inspire endless storytelling Handles on some of the items allow role-play while plug-and-play design permits active play
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
When young imaginations move into the Barbie Dreamhouse, they turn this amazing dollhouse into a dream home More than 3 feet tall and 4 feet wide, the Barbie Dreamhouse has so many amazing features -three stories, eight rooms that include a carport (car not included) and a home office, a working elevator that fits four dolls or a Barbie doll in a wheelchair, a pool that has a slide descending from the story above, five pieces of transforming furniture, lights, sounds and more than 60 additional accessories, including an adorable puppy, that can all be used to decorate, set the scene and play out so many stories. Plug-and-play design helps keep pieces in place as small hands move around (and make clean up easy for adult hands ). Decorations and furniture for indoor and outdoor settings inspire play from all angles, and the transformations provide two-in-one fun while encouraging flexible action -the couch turns into bunk beds, the coffee table flips for a bed sized for Chelsea doll (sold separately), the fireplace becomes a home office, the refrigerator turns into an outdoor food stand and the oven houses a barbecue in back. Lights and sounds add even more delightful touches -the oven lights up and the timer ticks, the stovetop sizzles with the frying pan and whistles with the tea kettle and the toilet makes a flushing sound. Young decorators will have so much fun moving accessories around the house as they explore their personal style and tell all kinds of stories, from daytime to nighttime, indoor to outdoor, Barbie home alone or with a house full of friends and family (dolls sold separately). Pool parties, friend sleepovers, sister bonding, backyard BBQs, birthday, holidays and every day -there are endless stories to tell and limitless ways to explore living in the Barbie Dreamhouse because with Barbie, anything is possible. Includes Barbie Dreamhouse and 70 accessories that include furniture, household items and a puppy; dolls, fashions and car not included. Colors and decorations may vary.
From the manufacturer
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Emilie Ritchie on 6 August 2020
By MASart on 19 November 2020
We have returned from holidays and set up the barbie dream house but the television does not connect to the wall of the dream house, the arm to connect the TV to the house was not included.
The TV was included in the box, but the part that connects the TV to the house was not.
Can you please arrange for this part to be sent to us please?
Top reviews from other countries
The slide is sturdy.
Overall I’m impressed with this. My only negative is the lift. It’s hard for my little girl to work it and it feels like you should be able to get Barbie out of it without her leaving the house. The doors on the front so it feels a little separate. There are lots of little accessories including therefore these would not be suitable for little children. You have to assemble yourself and add the stickers.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 4 January 2021