BaronHong Chest Binder Cotton Vest Tank Top for Tomboy Trans Lesbian (Can be Worn Alone)
- Please refer to the left size chart picture (not the Amazon Size Chart) or 'Product Description' before purchasing.
- Material:95% cotton + elastic fiber + breathable chiffon lining; breathable fiber for rapid drying; quality material is the essence of underwear.
- Design features:two-piece chest binder; feel free when you wear it (depending on the right size). Spread neckline:not exposing the straps under your coat. Underarm design:skin-friendly; naturally extendable. Good resilience:difficult to deform or shrink. Ergonomic design:making you flat without feeling restrained. Strap:a reasonable width and fine stitching; not cutting the shoulders; comfortable to wear.
- Delicate stitch:difficult to deform,loosen or bend; longer life expectancy. Adjustable buckles:3 rows of 7 buckles; a soft buckle material that does not harm the body; space reserved for adjusting to body changes. Left elastic band:a 15 cm elastic band on the left side for greater comfort. Wearing experience:Leaving more space for the body and less pressure on the chest; becoming flat naturally; not restricting the breath.
- Designed For:Transgender,Ftm,Tomboy And Lesbian,Or As A Stage Show Costume Or Sports Bra. This Strong Elastic Band Chest Binder Flattens The Chest And Makes You Cool.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 22.59 x 13.59 x 2.89 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 March 2018
- ASIN : B077R7VJTZ
- Item Model Number : 41098570606-T-black(S)
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 301,535 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #350 in Women's Bustiers & Corsets
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I met this person at comic-con and we exchanged numbers and such. Shortly after, they made some Hamilton fan art for me for my birthday. I was so grateful that I wanted to get them a present to show my appreciation. What ever should I get them?
I knew that they didn’t have a debit or credit card, so they couldn’t use amazon that way, and they couldn’t buy locally an amazon gift card that was under €100. I decided to get them something that, not only did they want but also needed.
I went back into my amazon history and found this again, because I had bought one before and was extremely happy with it.
They are a 5’5” skinny person and they were absolutely elated with it.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 April 2018