Bath Pillow - Extra Seat Cushioning For Ultimate Plush Comfort & Relaxation | Spa Bathtub Full Body Mat Pillow
|Price:||+ $42.78 Delivery|
|Pile height||Low Pile|
|Item weight||1.81 Pounds|
About this item
- WASH AWAY ALL TENSION & STRESS - Luxurious bath mat designed to cradle your full body in the bathtub. Large slip proof mat measures 16" x 49" with 10 extra wide suction cups for a sturdy grip
- NECK CRADLING PILLOW - Specially designed as the ultimate cushioned bath pillow. Our luxury headrest is thicker by ½" and larger by 1" than most standard bath mats on the market. The quilted plush double hourglass stitched design offers extra thickness for bathing relaxation perfection!
- INDULGE IN YOUR BUBBLE BATH STRESS-FREE - Our bath mattress is made out of antibacterial material and the design of Open Diamond shaped mesh weave ensure an easy to dry body bath pillow that will not grow mold or mildew. Exclusively designed with your safety in mind!
- EASY PRODUCT CARE & STORAGE - Toss it in the washing machine, hand to dry and store. It's that easy! Our foam bath pillow comes with a loop on top, for easy hanging & fast drying. Bonused include with your order a drawstring storage bag to make storage to make storing easy and organized
- HASSLE FREE PURCHASE - Bath Time Accessories comes with a 30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. Our warm & friendly customer service team will take care of you in case you are not thrilled with your spa bath pillow, just contact us and we will issue a fast replacement or full refund
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 40.64 x 7.62 cm; 821 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 December 2017
- Manufacturer : ProCore Products
- ASIN : B07KQWBT23
- Item Model Number : PDD1201
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy Lush Relaxation In Your Bathtub & Feel Rejuvenated, Refreshed & Bursting With Energy!
Looking to make the most of your fragrant bubble bath or your colorful bath bombs bath?
Tired of cheaply-made, thin and uncomfortable bathing cushions that slide all over, lose their form, grow mold or get ripped in a breeze?
Bath Time Accessories has just released the ultimate bathtub cushioned mat with headrest, to take your bath time relaxation to a whole new level!
Get Your Hands On The Best Spa Bath Full Body Cushion On The Market!
Our bath mat stands out for its functionality, convenience and the peerless comfort it offers:
· Thicker by ½ " and larger by 1", for full body coverage
· Velvety soft, plush double hour glass stitched design, for max comfort
· 10 extra wide rimmed suction cups, keeping it firmly put & minimizing sliding
· Piped edges frame to maintain its shape longer
· Extra cushioned headrest for optimal neck & head support
· Lightweight and easy to carry
· Support loop for hanging convenience
· BONUS mesh drawstring storage/wash bag to protect the diamond woven mesh fabric and suction cups from snags
Keeping It Fresh Like Brand New!
Machine wash & tumble dry your cushioned bath mat. Wash in cold or gentle cycle, add bleach if necessary and leave to dry in the mesh wash bag in low or no-heat cycles of the dryer for 20-30 minutes.
Make sure it's absolutely dry before storage!
Spoil Your Loved Ones!
ULTRA soft, firm, safe & hygienic, Bath Time Accessories bath cushion makes the best bubble bath, foam bath, pregnancy or aromatherapy body pillow.
Offer it to your loved ones on any gifting occasion and put a wide smile on their face!
Click Add To Cart NOW To Get Yours Risk-Free!Make sure to lift each suction cup to release the heavy duty grip it has on the surface BEFORE trying to remove mat
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The suction cups... Well they mostly work. My husband accidentally ripped one of them off because he didn't realize you need to detach them from the tub first. But here are my issues.
1. The suction cups do not stay in place. This would be somewhat understandable as obviously, it's a tub, but it's extremely annoying when I go to sit down on the perfectly situated thing and it slides down the tub.
2. There are no suction cups on the bottom of the main padded area where one would assume, you should place your bottom. Well good luck if you do! It will slide all over the place!
3. Even the suction cups that were not hurt by my husband have started to come unattached from the thing.
4. The head part of the pillow is every useless to me. I have a regular bathroom where the tub goes to the wall. On the packaging, the model is using the head rest on a tub that's got at least 6" from the edge of the tub to the wall.
I had to give it 2 stars because I do still use it. It is better than straight up sitting in the tub. I use it in combination with another, much smaller pillow you just blow up. I also sit or somewhat lay I guess, with my bum on the bottom portion so that it won't move as much.