BeeHomee Cartoon Non Slip Bathtub Mat for Kids - 35x16 Inch XL Large Size Anti Slip Shower Mats for for Toddlers Children Baby Floor Tub Mats (Blue Ocean)
Enhance your purchase
|Pile height||High Pile|
About this item
- 1.❤️:FUN CHARACTERS for KIDS, features octopus, & many sea creatures on the bath mat make shower more fun
- 2.❤️LARGER SIZE SAFER SHOWER USE:Our extra large and generously sized mat is 35 x 16 inch and provides excellent coverage. Many other mats are smaller leaving areas of your tub exposed.
- 3.❤️.HUNDREDS OF SUCTION CUPS:Our bath mat has hundreds of high-strength suction cups, our mat securely attaches to the bottom of your tub and offers superior protection against hazardous falls.
- 4.❤️EASY to CLEAN:Without holes,and thanks to unique non-slip design pattern, our bath mat is easier to clean than the others
- 5.‼️WARNING: Prevent Falls: Secure suction cups before each use. Mat will only attach to clean, smooth surface. NOT FOR USE ON TEXTURED, TILED, OR NON-SMOOTH SURFACES. Do not use bath oils - may cause slipping.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This mat is for smooth surface only NOT for texture tub !!Important and Required!!: Spray some water under the mat, press suction sups before use, otherwise the bath mat might not stick to your tub
Soft & Durable: Made Of High Quality Pvc Material, The Mat Is Soft, Durable And Not Easy To Deform. It Is Safe And Gentle Against The Skin.
Strong Grip: This Mat Features Powerful Suction Cups That Keep Mat Securely In Place. The Subtle Textured Pattern On The Surface Keeps You From Slipping Or Falling In The Bathtub.
Cute Design: Cute Cartoon Design Make Your Kids More Fun During Bath
How To Secure Suction Cups Tightly On The Smooth Bathtub?
1. Mat Only Attaches To Smooth Clean Surfaces Instead Of Textured, Tiled Or Non-Smooth Surfaces. Please Make Sure The Bathtub Is Clean.
2. Moisten The Tub With A Little Water, Then Press The Mat To Secure Suction Cups Tightly On The Smooth Bathtub.
3. Repeat The Instructions Above Or Press On Each Suction Cup One By One If The Mat Still Moves.