- Sporting crop with maximum support rating - Berlei Support Factor 4 - EXTREME IMPACT, reduces breast bounce by up to 60%. Ideal for high intensity sport and exercise such as running, kick boxing and athletics
- Women's sports crop with seamfree, perforated contour cups to enhance breathability, and racer back clip and hook adjustment to allow for multiple strap positions, reducing chafing and maximising comfort and support
- Stylish active design reduces irritation in high rub areas with its moisture wicking padded shoulder straps, underbust and body band
- Holds a heart rate monitor and MP3 player
- Nylon / Elastane
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At Berlei, we have been designing bras to make women feel comfortable and confident for the last 100 years. Berlei's products are designed for women of every age, shape and size so that she can always feel her best. Always at the forefront of product innovation, Berlei have led the way in developing products for mothers, sportswomen and breast cancer survivors. As the world changes and so too do the needs of women, Berlei will be there. Every step of the way.
|Electrify Contour Bra||Full Support Non-Padded Sports Bra||Shift Contour Bra||Electrify Underwire Bra||Ultimate Performance Crop||Shift Underwire Bra|
|Fabrication||Nylon / Polyester / Elastane||Polyester / Nylon / Elastane||Nylon / Elastane||Nylon / Elastane||Nylon / Elastane||Nylon / Elastane|
|Support Factor Rating||SF2 - Medium Impact||SF2 - Medium Impact||SF3 - High Impact||SF3 - High Impact||SF4 - Extreme Impact||SF4 - Extreme Impact|
- Package Dimensions : 38.4 x 22.8 x 1.6 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Berlei
- ASIN : B007W5QG5Y
- Item Model Number : Y599W
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,763 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #38 in Women's Sports Bras & Crops
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I really like the look of the bra, and in a good sizing I think it'd be great, although the edges are horribly rough, but that's true of most bras lately. But the sizing is just bollocks. Beware.