Bestalent Air Conditioner Cover for Outside Units Ac Cover 36 x 36 inches
Enhance your purchase
- PREMIUM AIR CONDITIONER COVER:Ac cover for outside units which made of durable material,size 36" x 36"
- MEETING SEASONAL NEEDS:The package includes one mesh and one waterproof Oxford ac cover as well as four bungee jumping ropes. Choose the right combination to cope with the weather change according to the need at any time
- LIBERATE YOUR UNIT:The Bestalent ac cover allows the sides of the unit to breathe, while keeping the leaves, ice, snow and branches out of the center.
- PROVIDING ALL-SEASON PROTECTION: Staying on with windy and rainy weather, and protecting from snow, leaves. So that air conditioner can be well protected in all seasons.
- BUNDLING SECURITY: AC condenser cover features 4 bungee hooks that attach securely to the sides of the unit. Never come off nor move much.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 20 September 2019
One person complained that their metal bungee cord hooks were missing their protective end caps. All 8 of my hooks had their caps present.
It wasn't clear to me (I can be somewhat dense at times) why there were two tarps, a mesh one and a solid one. As near as I can intuit you're supposed to use both of them at the same time. First affix the mesh one with the bungee cords and then lay the solid one on top of it and use the hooks already in place to hold it in addition to the mesh one. I believe the idea is that if the solid one lays directly against a solid part of the AC unit condensate can get trapped between the two surfaces which might lead to problems. The mesh layer allows air to better circulate underneath the solid one while the solid one keeps rain and snow out in addition to leaves, branches, etc. .