Deathloop - PlayStation 5
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$33.96 (34%)|
Enhance your purchase
- DEATHLOOP is a new IP for a new generation, launching on console exclusively for PlayStation 5 and on PC. The game will leverage the console's graphics to bring Arkane’s unique artistic vision to life like never before and will take advantage of new cutting-edge features, like haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, to make each encounter feel unique and impactful.
- DEATHLOOP is a next-gen first person shooter from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind Dishonored.
- In DEATHLOOP, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious timeloop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity.
- As Colt, the only chance for escape is to end the cycle by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets.
- Learn from each cycle - try new paths, gather intel, and find new weapons and abilities, and do whatever it takes to break the loop.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DEATHLOOP is an innovative first person shooter launching for PlayStation 5 and PC from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind the critically acclaimed Dishonored franchise. The studio’s new IP will continue Arkane’s signature gameplay design, challenging gamers to play their own way. As Colt, players are trapped in a time loop on the enigmatic island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity. The only chance for escape is to break the loop by unearthing information and assassinating eight key targets before the day resets. However, lurking in the shadows is rival assassin Julianna, equipped with her own equally powerful abilities and weapons, on a mission to protect the loop by assassinating Colt, and restarting the cycle. Players can also choose to take control of Julianna, turning DEATHLOOP into a deadly game of hunter-vs-hunted.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And since game autosaves only once every chapter, if the game crashes (it will) youll have to start the chapter from the very beginning, which sucks!
This could have been an amazing game but experience on PS5 is disappointing. It crashed more than Cyberpunk.
Cons: Ending was a bit disappointing and didn't really feel satisfying. Lastly, players may feel a bit confused at the beginning of the game due to the various tutorials. But once you figure out how the game works it's a breeze.
Overall it's a great game and a must play on ps5. And a fun platinum for trophy hunters. :)
Timeloop is fun to explore areas and 100%ing the game was great.
The AI isn't as good as it could be, and you feel a little overpowered at times, but vsing players via Break The Loop is great.
As for other comments - there's known bugs with menus which prevent you exiting out. The only way to resolve is close out and lose progress (annoying when happening at the last minute of 1hr clearing a map.