|Product Dimensions||21.11 x 15.01 x 3.61 cm; 181.44 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
Tamper Mat Coffee Silicone Mat Expresso tampering mat Coffee Tamper Station Anti-Slip Mat Barista Tool Tamp Pad Black Mat
Enhance your purchase
- Silicone Tamping Mat/Pad：Made of food grade silicone rubber, odorless ，temperature resistance to 446F.
- Anti-Slip：A good helper for filling coffee, even a small workbench.The material is soft and can be pressed close to the table to avoid sliding so can improve the stability and average degree when tamping.
- Coffee Tampering Corner Mat：8.3”x 5.9” x 1.4” Tampering Corner Mat is thick enough you can bang on it without worrying about damaging your counter-top.
- Easy to clean ： Tamping mat is highly flexible and durable,rolls up for easy storage. Easy clean with soap and water,even with alcohol.
- Coffee Tamper Station：Make full use of your space .Applicable to your daily life, such as table corner, coffee shop, kitchen, baking house,tea room etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1、This mat is made of high-quality and food-grade silicone, Odor-free, durable.
2、It can fit tightly to the edge of the table, and avoid sliding so can improve the stability and average degree when tamping.
3、Applicable to your daily life, such as the kitchen, baking house,tea room etc.
Materials: Food-grade Silicone
Temperature Resistance: -40-230℃ / -40-446℉
Size :. 8.3 x 5.9 inches
Thickness: 1.4 Inches
Net Weight: 0.55 lb (250g)
1 x Coffee Tamping Mat
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the special folk that thought it included a tamper may the force be with you.
Top reviews from other countries
My only gripe is the lip is a hair too long, so it gets caught when I close my drawer, but my counter is rather thin so I don't expect many people will have a problem with this.
oh, It's also good looking, or rather, it doesn't call attention to itself so I can permanently leave it on the counter
Tamp Tool should not be in the picture or the DESCRIPTION title