- The Bonds Comfy Crop is wirefree and hassle free. Simply pull it on for the ultimate in comfort and support
- Made from soft, four-way stretchy fabric for shape and support
- Comfortable band that stays in place
- Available in sizes S - XXXL
- Polyester, Nylon and Spandex
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bonds has a great range of bras to suit all body types. Choose from a wide range of everyday bras, sport and maternity bras, bras for young and old, all designed for easy wearing. Available in classic colours, and a range of fun colours and prints. Mix and match with BONDS undies for seamless wear under any outfit.
- Package Dimensions : 28.2 x 21.4 x 1.4 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Bonds
- ASIN : B07FJ1GVC6
- Item Model Number : WVLHY
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 8 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm still confused as who these bras are aimed at...preteens? Small chested women? Pajama lovers? The pert and perky? I feel like if you are a C cup or higher this bra will do nothing for your silhouette.
I’m a trans girl so the bra does feel a little itchy around the nipple areas but I’m gonna guess that’s because I’ve never wore a bra in my life until this point
Edit: 6/11/20 I’ve been wearing them for a couple weeks and the itching is completely gone which makes the bra even better. It seems it was just my newness to the scene