Other Sellers on Amazon
BraceAbility Plantar Fasciitis Night Sock | Soft Stretching Boot Splint for Sleeping, Achilles Tendonitis Foot Support Brace & Heel Pain Relief Compression Sleeve (Medium)
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||1.00 Count|
About this item
- TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE - View our sizing chart (the 2nd image above). Size Medium (M) fits men's US shoe sizes 7.5-11 and women's 8.5-12. The plantar fasciitis night splint stretcher can be worn on your right or left foot.
- NEW & IMPROVED (as of March 2019) - Based on customer feedback, we redesigned our plantar fasciitis sock. Now featuring medical-grade materials, a wider toe box, a longer ankle strap for a secure fit, and a more effective toe stretching strap to accelerate your healing process.
- ALLEVIATES HEEL PAIN - Overtime, this dorsiflexion sock helps relieve foot and heel pain associated with plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, heel spurs, and tendon arch pain, unlike inserts and insoles, which only provide temporary relief.
- FOR NIGHTTIME USE - Wear this plantar fasciitis support while sleeping to improve daytime mobility. An adjustable strap pulls back on your toes, providing a deep, therapeutic stretch to your plantar fascia, allowing the connective tissue to heal properly overnight.
- LOW-PROFILE BRACE - Getting used to sleeping with your foot in dorsiflexion will take some time, however, this lightweight night splint sock for plantar fasciitis therapy is likely easier to get used to than sleeping with a rigid plantar fasciitis boot.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.78 x 13.97 x 3.3 cm; 68 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 May 2016
- Manufacturer : BraceAbility
- ASIN : B01G5S4XIK
- Manufacturer reference : 03A0501M
- Department : Unisex-adult
Best Sellers Rank:
19,536 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 28 in Plantar Fasciitis Braces
- Customer Reviews:
NEW & IMPROVED AS OF 2018
Based on customer feedback - we are now including an optional rigid foot plate which you can insert into the bottom of the brace for more stability and a greater degree of stretch.
Plantar fasciitis is a common reason for pain in the heel and arch of the foot, particularly at the start of the day or when moving after sitting for a long time. Foot arch pain from plantar fasciitis is caused by repetitive stretching and tearing of the plantar fascia.
This foot brace provides a gentle dorsiflexion stretch to your plantar fascia as you sleep, slowly healing and conditioning the ligament. It is very lightweight and comfortable compared to other night splint boots, so it's less likely to disrupt your sleep.
How to use this Stretching Sock:
- Getting used to sleeping with your foot in a dorsiflexion position will likely take some time, but a sock like this is easier for most people to adjust to than a rigid boot.
- By adjusting the toe strap, you can change how much tension is applied to your plantar fascia.
- If the sock is uncomfortable, try lessening the degree of stretch by loosening the toe strap.
- You can also try to wear the splint for 1 hour at a time, before you go to bed, then work up to wearing it for the entire night.
- Need to make the toe strap shorter to provide a higher degree of stretch? Remove the Velcro end piece and fold the strap to shorten it, then reattach the end piece (as seen in the photo above).
This soft night splint is made of neoprene material that is comfortable against your skin. The grip-friendly non-slip tread on the bottom provides safety in case you need to get up and walk around at night. The heel of the foot is open for breathability. Can be worn on either the left or right foot.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 23 June 2019