|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 50 x 36 cm; 14.61 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||14.6 kg|
Breville Quick Touch Grill Microwave, Brushed Stainless Steel BMO700BSS
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||57 x 50 x 36 cm; 14.61 Kilograms|
About this item
- Mid Size Inverter Microwave with Shortcuts and Crisper Pan
- 900W Microwave, 1000W Grill
- Smart Cook/Grill, Smart Reheat and Smart Defrost
- 12" non-stick Crisper Pan with inbuilt preheat works in combination with Grill & Microwave to crisp food
- One touch auto buttons including baked potato, pizza, grilled cheese, roasted veg, toasted nuts, dried herbs, and caramel
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Integrated Crisper Pan Browns and Crisps Food for Added Flavour and Texture The easy to use inverter microwave combines more even heating, brown and crispy results, with the easy to use features of the Quick Touch. This microwave knows the right power level and time to suit different food types and switches to grill when it's needed. The integrated crisper pan with an in-built preheat function works in conjunction with the microwave and grill to crisp and brown foods that normally become soggy from standard microwave reheating such as pies, quiches, pastries and pizza. With a simple press of a smart button the microwave offers a selection of the most commonly used food types in cook, grill, reheat and defrost modes. Microwave and grill times and power levels are automatically determined for optimum results. The shortcuts panel on the inside door makes the microwave very easy to use. The one-touch auto buttons provide access to your favourite setting and commonly used tasks such as melting chocolate,softening butter, baking potato and toasting a sandwich. 30 second instant start and A Bit More™ add further simplicity to the ease of use. The intuitive inverter microwave that delivers the ultimate crisp !
From the manufacturer
Kitchen appliances designed to inspire people to produce perfect food and beverage results in their own homes with ease. From espresso machines to food processors, the innovation in each appliance delights. Breville makes the process a pleasure and the end result perfect, every time.
The Quick Touch Crisp by Breville, BMO700BSS
Crispy, flaky, toasty, or grilled, finally a microwave that delivers never-soggy, always-perfect results to any table.
Eliminating the age-old conundrum of soggy food, the Quick Touch Crisp grills, toasts, and heats with masterfully engineered functionality, innovative inverter technology and results. Intuitive controls, pre-heat and an integrated crisping pan delivers food that comes out crispy, tasty, toasty, and heated just right.
Special Features of the Quick Touch Crisp:
- Integrated Crisper Pan
- Smart Menu Saves Time
- Shortcuts Panel
- Smart Defrost
Integrated Crisper Pan
An innovation engineered to directly combat traditional microwave shortcomings, this integrated element browns and crisps foods that often become soggy from standard microwave reheating.
Smart Menu Saves Time
The Quick Touch Crisp’s intuitive and intelligent auto menus - utilise inverter technology to apply the right power consistently from Smart Cook & Grill to Smart Reheat, Defrost, Melt & Soften - deliver effortless performance with dynamic results.
Our engineers forecasted your kitchen needs to develop a one-touch Shortcuts Panel for commonly used tasks such as melting chocolate, baking a potato, grilled cheese, popping popcorn and more.
Gently defrost without overheating or drying out the edges. This setting will automatically adjust power and time for optimum results, with the ability to customize as well.
Sometimes you want to call your own shots. The Quick Touch Crisp lets you set your own custom preset for consistent flavor on your favourite treat.
A Bit More Button and Child Lock
Needing a bit more time on your food without having to start up a whole new cycle, or ensuring your child stays safe, are only 1 touch away.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The grill element and grill Pan allow you to crisp the bottom of a pizza, microwave the middle and grill the top, all at the same time with a couple of touches of the buttons, that's smart.
It does some great tricks that you can see on YouTube, like controlled melting of butter and chocolate etc.
My only criticism would be its size, they should have made a 40 liter version with 1200 watts for those that require it. We have a large 900mm electric oven with gas jobs, which is great when the family all come home occasionally, but takes a lot of heating up for a snack when only the two of us are here. We are enjoying experimenting with the versatility of this device and despite it's smaller size it suits us. Make sure you get the 'Crisper' version, other models look similar. Check out the YouTubes for what it does.
There's a lot to like about this microwave, but there's always a but:
1. It is quite noisy. In particular, the fan that operates even after the heating has finished is annoying and loud. It's also a bit disconcerting that the microwave is making all this noise even when the door is open. I know it's not operating, but I'd rather remove the element of doubt.
2. Viewing could be improved. The side lighting isn't ideal and I'm disappointed that it's from a dull conventional bulb that will burn out sooner or later. I'd prefer a bright ring of LEDs on the back face of the door. It would also help if the window shielding was more see-through.
3. It's largely well built but a few elements give it an el-cheapo feel (the door handle and the start button in particular). Even when brand new, the start button feels like it's already halfway to broken. It's quite unsatisfying to use as you can't really tell if it has registered the press or not. I do like the theory of the dual click/spin action though.
Seems to heat food quite well. Have not had call for the griller function yet (maybe that's due to my own lack of imagination though).