|Product Dimensions||88.9 x 60.96 x 1.12 cm; 1.29 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.29 kg|
BrigHaus Large Outdoor Indoor Door Mat | Non-Slip Heavy Duty Front Welcome Doormat Rug, Outside Patio, Inside Entry Way, Catches Dirt Dust Snow & Mud - Black/White (24" x 35")
|Price:||+ $21.60 Delivery|
|Size||24" x 35"|
About this item
- ✅ OUTSIDE & INSIDE USE: Extra large 35 x 24 inches (about 2 x 3 feet) suitable for inside entry way rug, outside front door, patio, high traffic commercial entrance, porch, and garage.
- ✅ NON SLIP: Anti-skid heavy duty dark gray backing provides excellent grip for tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, etc.
- ✅ TRAPS DIRT: Non-absorbent, black & white, mesh fiber scraper locks in dirt, mud, grass, and sand. Not intended for soaking up water from shoes.
- ✅ WASHABLE: Spray with a hose and hang to dry if desired. Often, a few shakes is all our welcome mats need.
- ✅ LOW PROFILE: 7/16″ (11 mm) thick. Welcome mat entry rug easily fits under most US household doorways.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Let's be honest, a new welcome mat for your house is not going to inspire you to post a photo of it on Facebook. A door mat is supposed to BLEND in with your entryway and CLEAN your shoes. It's as simple as that. You need something that works in the background. Something that won't look dirty over time. Something that won't slide around under your doorway every morning on your way to work, whether you keep your door mats inside or outside. A doormat you won't have to tend to every day like a chia pet (do people still buy those things?).
You've clicked on this listing because something about our main photo attracted you. Was it the neutral color? Or the simple design? Or perhaps it was some subconscious reasoning that you can't quite put your finger on, but for a brief second, it clicked in your brain.
Well, my friend, if you're reading this, it's safe to say you're seriously considering our outdoor indoor door mat so allow us to provide some final reassurance: If you're looking for a modern welcome mat for internal or external use, is large enough to comfortably wipe your shoes (just shy of 36 x 24 inches), traps all sorts of dirt, dust, mud, and grass, is a piece of cake to clean, and has a grippy bottom... your quest is complete.
Note: Our photos were taken in daylight. Doormat will appear darker in shaded areas and in absence of light. This door mat has BLACK and WHITE fibers which blend to give a gray appearance the further you stand from it.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
By at your own risk. They will probably be fine on concrete, but NOT on hardwood floors!
Reviewed in the United States on 1 September 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 28 July 2020