- RECOMMENDED FOR: The Dare Racerback is perfect for runners who want a truly personalized fit thanks to multiple points of adjustability. Predecessor: Brooks and Moving Comfort Juno, UpHold Crossback
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT: This sports bra has an adjustable brushed bottom band and front-adjustable straps to ensure a nearly custom fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE: Perforated unicup delivers breathability and quick-drying performance. Mesh paneling on front and back ensure airflow.
- DISTRACTION-FREE DESIGN: Smooth, supportive DriLayer HorsePower fabric joins forces with a molded unicup for visible shape and a streamlined silhouette that contours to your body.
- RUN IN COMFORT AND STYLE: Lightweight back coverage with breathable, nearly full-mesh racerback provides optimum ventilation while you run.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 11.43 x 13.97 x 13.97 cm; 112 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 January 2020
- Manufacturer : Brooks Sports Inc
- ASIN : B07S1GPRJ5
- Item Model Number : 350073
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. must be contortionist to get this bra on
2. tight around the bottom band but since there is no support it just flattens your boobs like a saggy pancake and the still flop all around at the smallest movement.
3. you can't tighten the straps unless you have the bra off of your body ... which in order to get good support a lot of times we need to tighten them AFTER the bra is on. If you try and tighten them while wearing the bra the back clips shift vertically causing the strap to get semi folded and stuck not longer allowing you to make any adjustments.
I will be returning this as soon as my review posts. i'm very unsatisfied with you Brooks. You can do better or lower your to $2.97 and sell them at walmart.