- Quick-dry fabric disperses sweat across the fabric surface for fast evaporation. High degree of stretch improves range of motion. UPF 50+ fabrication protects skin by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A & B rays (UVA/UVB). Wide, high-rise waistband. Sweat-resistant Stay-Put pockets placed inside the waistband. Cropped, ankle length. Resilient flatlock stitching reduces chafing. 82% polyester, 18% spandex. Machine wash, tumble dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 27 in Outsea
- Brooks Apparel Size Chart
- Shape your next workout with the compressive, thermoregulating performance of the Brooks® Formation Crop Pants.
- Fitted tights provide compressive performance for a supportive feel.
- Drilayer® is a high-quality, moisture-wicking fabric that keeps you cool and comfortable all day long.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 34.29 x 29.21 x 5.59 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 28 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Brooks
- ASIN : B077J1KDL7
- Manufacturer reference : 221296-018
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It’s cut high or generous in the back so you don’t get a peek a boo- underwear appearance. And, although these may be cropped for some, I’m 5’2” so these fall nicely at the ankles. Which I don’t mind at all.
I purchase a blue and a black pair. Love them both. They do keep the sun uV from penetrating and I didn’t have any problems!
They are made well - although with poly spandex blends you do need to watch for snags occasionally- I did manage to snag my knee on something and it does create a “run”. No big deal though.
Reviewed in the United States on 21 May 2020