|Item weight||1 Pounds|
|Specific Uses For Product||Cutting machine, Scan, Crafts|
Brother ScanNCut SDX125E Electronic DIY Cutting Machine with Scanner, Make Custom Stickers, Vinyl Wall Art, Greeting Cards and More with 682 Included Patterns
|Price:||+ $124.11 Delivery|
- SCAN DRAWINGS AND MATERIALS: Brother ScanNCut is the only cutting machine series with a built-in scanner. Scan your drawing to convert it to a cut file, directly cut printed stickers, and precisely place designs without counting blocks
- STUNNING DIY PROJECTS: Craft with 682 built-in designs including 100 quilting patterns and 9 fonts. Add custom designs and additional free patterns with the USB port and wireless capability, and customize and combine your projects with the easy-to-use 5" touchscreen LCD display
- NO MATERIAL SELECTION REQUIRED The included ScanNCut DX auto blade and auto blade holder uses true automatic material sensor technology to detect the thickness of the material with no blade adjustment or material selection required. Always perform a trial/test cut to confirm a successful cut
- CUTS UP TO 3 millimeter (0.1 in) THICKNESS: The Brother Home Electronic Cutting Machine effortlessly cuts materials up to 3mm thick such as paper, vinyl, fabric, balsa wood, chipboard, foam and felt
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: The ScanNCut DX comes with a 12" x 12" standard tack mat, black pen, pen holder, touch pen, spatula, accessory pouch, pattern collection with 76 additional patterns, auto blade, auto blade holder, Getting Started guide and 1pc sample cardstock
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ScanNCut, the only series of home and hobby cutting machine with a builtin scanner has essentially everything else you need to create stunning projects right out of the box. UP TO 600 DPI BUILTIN SCANNER Scan Designs: Turn your scanned drawing into unique oneofakind cut designs and patterns. Scan Material: No need to count mat blocks Place your pattern on your scanned material. Create Sticker, Labels, and Applique: Scan printed stickers, labels, or fabric and directly cut the pattern design you want to cut. AUTO BLADE No Material Selection Required: With Blade Sensor Technology, the auto blade can detect the thickness of the material. Cuts up to 0. 1" (3mm) Thickness: Cut thick materials like foam and leather up to 0. 1" (3mm) thickness. 5” LCD TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY Optional Use of Computer: Edit using the 5” LCD touch screen display. Optional Use of the Internet: Machine is wirelessready for optional PC and mobile device connection. 682 Builtin Patterns: ScanNCut is preloaded with clipart, basic shapes, and fonts. INTERNAL MEMORY & FLEXIBILITY Save Designs On the Machine: ScanNCut has internal memory that will let you save design data on the machine. Transfer Files Wirelessly: Use your computer or mobile device and transfer files wirelessly. Use USB Drive: Save . fcm or SVG files on a USB drive, use the USB port on the machine, and retrieve the file you would like to use. HALFCUT SETTING: Using the halfcut setting, cut the top layer of vinyl or sticker sheets and not the bottom layer. READS SVG FILES: Create new SVG files using your preferred software or use existing . SVG file patterns. ADVANCE EDITING OF PC or MOBILE DEVICE: With CanvasWorkspace you can create or enhance original cutting and drawing designs. Work from the convenience of the cloud or on our new PC software. GREAT FOR OFFICE AND LATE NIGHT USE: The Brother SDX125Ee is also whisper quiet, allowing you to cut materials with ease and without disturbing others. : This Brother machine is backed by a 1 year limited along with free customer phone and online technical support for the life of the product.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
-It can scan your own art and draw or cut it.
-It is very quiet.
-The touch screen is nice to use.
-It comes with a lot of available images for cutting or drawing.
-You don’t need to be online to use it, or to create images.
-It draws beautiful images.
-Does not come with a detailed manual, you must download it. The manual is not detailed enough.
-Very small things make the machine inoperable such as the blade must be inserted AFTER the machine is turned on. If the blade is installed before the machine is turned on, it will not operate properly.
-This is my biggest complaint -You CANNOT find supplies (mats) for it anywhere. I have spent a couple of hours on Google and can’t find a place to get the correct mats. They have mats for older models but not the SDX125e. Brother does not sell direct, but will send you to a “partner.” We live rurally and there is nothing within 100 miles of us for supplies. None of the big box stores have the mats. Simply cannot find them anywhere and this will be problematic as my second cut with the machine cut through to the mat. If you can't get supplies, there is little point in owning the machine.