|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash, Hand Wash Only|
Buganda Memory Foam Contour Toilet Bath Rug, U-Shaped Non Slip Absorbent Thick Soft Washable Bathroom Rugs, Floor Carpet Bath Mat for Bathroom Sink Toilet, Memory foam, Grey, 20"x24"/50x60 cm
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: The toilet mats are filled with high density polyurethane memory foam and the microfiber coral velvet outer material, super soft and cozy, skin-friendly, relieve pressure and fatigue on your feet.
- ANTI-SLIP & WATERPROOF: Bathroom mats feature a non-slip mesh back to prevent the mat from shifting and skidding, to keep you safe. And the rubber back prevents water from seeping to the soft surface.
- FAST WATER-ABSORBENT: Bath rugs are treated with special techniques to absorb water and dry quickly, keeping your bathroom away from water and stains, and keep clean every day.
- LARGE SIZE & COLORFUL: The size of this toilet mat is 20" x 24", large than the normal size, and the U-shaped large incision is very suitable for different contours of toilet. A variety of colors offer more decorative style.
- EASY CLEANING: Machine wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use chlorine or bleach. Tumble dry on low heat or lay to air dry, the color will not fade with continual uses.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Memory Foam U-Shaped Bath Mat
Bath rugs are filled with high density polyurethane memory foam and the outer material is felt like microfiber coral velvet; Super soft and cozy, skin-friendly, relieve pressure and fatigue on your feet.
Super water absorbent and dry quickly
Special treated coral velvet, high water absorbency, make your feet dry and warm after shower, and the most important is dry quickly.
Anti-deformation and fading
You can wash the mat through the washing machine, it won't deform, and the color will not fade with continual uses.
The best choice for your family
The toilet rug frees your feet from the cold floor while protecting your floor from moisture. Take care of your family as an attractive contour bathroom rug, the anti-slip toilet mat is really needed for kids and the elderly.
Hand wash: soak in cold water for 10 minutes, then add washing powder or liquid detergent, brush gently wash, easy to clean the stain, dry in the air.
Machine wash: soak in cold water for 10 minutes, then folded twice and put into the washing machine. Do not use chlorine or bleach, tumble dry on low heat or dry in the air.
1. All pictures in-kind shooting, but due to the shooting light, angle and color displays, physical and photos' color maybe some slight differences.
2. Please measure the space you want to place this rug, and compare the actual size of these rugs before purchasing to reduce the possibility of buying the wrong size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Please contact us, we will help you within 24 hours and do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 5 November 2019
Evidently, some people have had issues with these rugs not fitting their toilet base. Product dimensions are shown on the Amazon product page, and the rugs I purchased are exactly as described. So, it may be prudent to measure the width of your toilet base before you order.
So I debated a two star review.
Here's my thing, I expected non slip, soft and cushy, and ... Well... Not quite this.
Under this mat we have a hard linoleum floor. When we step on the mat we can still feel the cold hard floor seeping through.
Also, don't expect the mat to completely fit around the base of the toilet. It's a bit more narrow.
The two sides that typically rest along the sides of the base are roughly 2/3 the length of what one might expect. As a result of the odd sizing, it either partly rests on the base bunched up (if you're picky like I am about the entirety of the floor being covered by the mat at the base) which causes it to slide around even more than it already does -- or if you lay it flat on the floor, there's about an inch of flooring exposed between the base of the toilet and where the back of the mat is. That's all due to the narrowness of the u-shape in the mat that one *would expect* to be fitting around the base of the toilet.
Sizing I would rate a 1 out of 5 stars
Non slip ability, a 2 out of 5
Color, a 3 - as I didn't expect the border to be as prominent (taller than the mat itself) and about a shade darker than the rest of the mat
And cushy.. well, a 1. I could put a towel down and it would provide more cushion than this mat ... We actually currently have one on top of it for extra cushion and absorbency (as a towel by itself is awfully slippery)
Overall, I don't *hate* it ... But I dislike it enough that within minutes of placing it, have already made plans for replacing it with another brand's product.