|Number of Items||1|
|Item Model Number||130671|
|Product Dimensions||73.66 x 50.8 x 12.7 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Burton Men's Dunmore Jacket
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] is waterproof and breathable for outstanding weather protection; Critically taped seams keep the elements out
- Living Lining mapped with THERMOLITE, yarn dye, and solid woven fabric regulates body temperature, adapting to ups and downs of your activity
- Updated cuff with snow-proof gusset for added protection; Removable bonded fleece hood with a corduroy collar increases warmth
- Removable ergonomic water-resistant magic stitch waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface seals out snow; Exterior chest-access media pocket with secure audio sleeve for device access on the hill
- Standard jacket features include: Pit Zips, media port, glove loops, and pocket clip
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The hardest working jacket on the hill. Authentic insulated workwear jacket backed by heavy duty weather defense.
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Waxed Twill Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- Warmth: Living Lining Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insulation [40G Body and Sleeves] with Yarn Dye and Solid Woven Fabric
- Zippered Exterior Chest Access Media/Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Includes Men's Burton Jacket Standard Features Package
- Critically Taped Seams
- Gusseted Snowproof Cuff
- Removable Bonded Fleece Contour Hood with Corduroy Collar
- Regular Fit
- Lifetime Warranty
From the manufacturer
Burton Men's Dunmore Jacket
At first glance, the Burton Men's Dunmore Jacket looks and feels like your typical heavy-duty workwear jacket. Dig deeper and you'll discover some serious shred cred like high-performance waterproof/breathability on a variety of unique fabrics, plus lightweight THERMOLITE insulation and our Living Lining for automatic climate control. A stealth way to shed extra layers, this single piece consolidates flannel, insulator, and hoodie into one. It also contains all the best features, including sound and goggles pockets, a removable waist gaiter and hood, and venting to battle everything from sub-zero temps to springtime slop.
Active Wicking for Balanced Warmth
Living Lining reacts to your body heat, accelerating moisture wicking when you’re hot and retaining warmth when you’re cold for balanced comfort all day long.
|Natural Waist (in)||29-31||31-33||33-35||35-37||37-40||40-44|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2020