Red Button Maker Machine Button Badge Maker Pins Punch Press Machine Aluminum Frame 300pcs Free Button Parts + Circle Cutter, Aluminum alloy casting solid body, 37mm 1½ inch
|Price:||+ $64.67 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Aluminum alloy casting solid body, different from the ordinary assembly body;
- Precise stainless steel mould;
- Unique design proportion ensures the balance of forces;
- Easy and fun to use because only 3 steps to make a budge;
- You can use this button badge maker making all different kinds of creations: pin buttons, rope ties, key chains, bottle opener.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsSize Name:37mm 1½ inch
- Package Dimensions : 44.45 x 26.03 x 22.22 cm; 2.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 30 May 2019
- Manufacturer : FASTTOBUY
- ASIN : B07SJ4Y17R
- Item Model Number : LYXM-DWM1
- Customer Reviews:
Make buttons for your school / associations/ business/ band
Make buttons for your drawing art / doodles and magazine cutouts
Made hundreds of buttons for yourself and have fun
As a good gift for your friend/ sister/ brother / daughter /son
Simple and funny to use
Put, push and press 3 steps finished a badge
With precise stainless steel mould
Come with 300 sets buttons parts (PVC film, Cover, pinned back) and 20 PCS round photographic papers to enjoy the creative art.
Baseboard length:29cm (11 ⅜")
Baseboard width:17cm (6¾")
Total height (include the handle): 51cm (20")
photographic paper 128-138g/m2, no more than 157g/m2(34-40LB, no more than 41LB);
Multi purpose paper 70g/m2-85g/m2(18-22lb, 20lb is recommend).
Machine net weight: 2.7Kg
1 PC badge maker machine
1 PC Allen spanner
1 PC Circle cutter
1 PC Manual
300 Sets Material (paper is not included)
20 PCS Round Photographic papers (for test use)
2 Sets screws for fixing machine to the desk (if need)
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 1 March 2020
1. Once it is assembled put your items in the machine for making.
2. If there is gap between the two molds you have to manually push the top mold down.
3. For this portion the poles DO NOT GO INTO THE HOLES. The mold she be lined to where the two outer sticks are not aligned with the holes.
4. When you get to the second mold it should be lined where the sticks go in the holes.
I know that sounds like a mess BUT it will help you. The directions never mention that the holes do not have to align with the poles in the first mold. Overall I definitely recommend this machine. We also have had no problems with the plastic backs. Plus for the price, (our 3 inch with $400 through another company) I cannot complain BUT i would recommend them updating the instructions.