|Product Dimensions||44 x 34 x 82 cm; 45 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||45 kg|
Carson PA280 22,000BTU Portable Air Conditioner Unit with Remote Control and WiFi Connectivity
Enhance your purchase
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||44 x 34 x 82 centimetres|
|Item weight||45 Kilograms|
About this item
- Sleek portable design; Ideal for areas 20-30m; Easy to read LCD display;
- Remote control included; Dehumidifier mode; Three speed fan;
- Self-evaporating system; No installation required; Easy to install window exhaust kit;
- 24 hour timer; Energy efficient operation to reduce energy consumption; Quiet operation, perfect for use while sleeping;
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- - Brand: Carson
- Model: PA280
- Cooling Capacity: 2.93kW (10000BTU)
- Noise level: 56dB
- Refrigerant/Charge: R410A/820g
- Operating Pressure: 1.5MPa/4.5MPa
- Max Pressure: 2.0MPa/5.5MPa
- Airflow Volume: 580m/h
- Input voltage: 240V AC
- Power Plug: 10Amp
- Power Plug: Australian Standard
- *The frequency of emptying water is dependent on the level of humidity in the air and also the mode the unit is operating in e.g. the dehumidify function will require more frequent emptying.
- - 1x Carson PA280 Portable Air Conditioner
- 1x Remote
- 1x Window Exhaust Kit
- User Manual is accessible online
- - Carton Weight: 34kg
- Carton Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 43 x 89cm
- Product Weight: 29kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 44 x 34 x 82cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- A lot smaller than I thought it was going to be, for a 6kW unit.
- Included window mount kit works decently.
- Wifi connection works without issue, app is not too bad. Integrates very well with Google Assistant / Google Home.
- The price :)
- When the unit is off, the temperature LCD goes to approx half brightness, and shows the ambient temperature at the moment. A cool feature, which I really like.
- On the louder side. The compressor itself isn't too bad, it's more the sheer sound of how much air it moves. The lowest setting is still quite fast and loud (a lot of this comes down to the minimum amount of air you need to move over the condenser to prevent freezing up).
- Nothing major so far. Will update review in a few months when it's dealt with some really hot days.
Using my power monitor, on a hot day with the fan on maximum, wifi connected, and the unit at it's coldest possible setting (to use as much power as possible), it used 0.8kWh.
The price was great, the best of all the places I researched and it was sent very quickly.
If I should need another one I know I'd buy this brand and model again. And I'd definitely recommend it. I'm happy with it and would buy another one without hesitation for the downstairs area.
Addendum: it's now over a year since I bought it. Liked it so much I bought a 2nd one for upstairs. Works for me beautifully and have absolutely no complaints. Has kept us cool during the hottest days.
It is rated at less than half of this if you read the fine detail in the user manual at 10,000 BTU.
There are far better and less expensive portable air conditioners that are rated at 12,000 BTU to be had.
The advert is misleading and should be reported.