|Color||Electric Blue/Light Grey|
|Item Model Number||WS50Y|
|Package Dimensions||20.32 x 17.4 x 2.92 cm; 54 Grams|
Men’s Calf Compression Running Sleeves - CEP Running Ultralight Calf Sleeves
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CEP Ultralight Calf Sleeves : Ultralight design is 30% less robust than our classic model, without sacrificing strength and durability. Graduated compression profile improves performance and reduces leg pain from calf and shin swelling.
- Support Sleeves: Reduce swelling and calf soreness with the perfect compression sleeve. Lightweight and breathable, Ultralight is optimal for warm climates, keeping your skin dry. Perfect for running, cycling, and preventing shin splints.
- Graduated Compression: 20-30mmHg compressive yarns wrap around the calf 300+ times, containing the calf. Our precise compression improves blood circulation to the calf and ankle muscles, increasing muscular endurance and reducing fatigue.
- Comfort & Quality: Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping sleeves in place, mile after mile. Maintain full range of motion and eliminate irritation as the front ribbing reduces skin temperature in warm and humid climates.
- 52% Polyamide (Nylon), 25% Elastane, 23% Polypropylene
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Thin, but just as tight. Ultralight calf sleeves are 25% thinner than CEP 2.0 calf sleeves but still feature our performance Enhancing progressive compression technology. CEP proprietary compression profile is clinically proven to improve performance, prevent injury, and reduce micro-trauma to the muscles in your lower leg. By increasing circulation the muscles are fueled with more oxygen and nutrients, giving you more power and control during active use, and helps to prevent overuse injuries. Say goodbye to shin splints. CEP high-tech compression fibers wrap around the leg over 300 times. This gives your calf muscle maximum support and stability, and prevents Micro tears in the connective tissues that cause shin splints. The ultralight material is designed for warmer, more humid climates. When you start sweating, air will hit any moisture that has been pulled from the surface of your skin. This creates a cooling affect that can reduce skin temperature up-to 6 degrees Fahrenheit.