|Product Dimensions||160.02 x 50.8 x 17.78 cm; 2.49 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||2.5 kg|
COMODO Original High Class Body Pillow CMD9000 Dakimakura Pillow for Anime and Maternity [Made in Japan] (63 x 20 inch (160cm x 50cm))
|Item dimensions L x W x H||160 x 50.8 x 17.8 centimetres|
About this item
- Product dimensions : 160cm x 50cm x 18cm (20 x 63 x 7 inch) / Employing a special technique for inserting batting, we have compressed a luxurious 2.1 kilos of batting into this pillow. All steps are performed by hand, from cutting the fabric to inserting batting, sewing, and packing it.
- Employs a 2-way stretch knit Featuring a proprietary blend of polyester and silicone batting special-ordered from textile manufacturers, the resulting body pillow has a soft, squishy texture.
- Reduces slippage between the pillow and pillowcase to the fullest extent possible, ensuring a snug fit.The special-order fabric used in this product features a unique stretch in both the warp and weft threads, providing a flexible texture and smooth touch.
- Smooth texture allows for even anime pillowcases and other specialty cases made from urethane materials to be slipped on with ease. The ideal ratio of finest quality Japanese batting from Toray and Teijin has been used to maintain resilience and durability.
- Each body pillow is crafted with care at our plants in Japan. Reliable zippers from YKK Resistant to abrasion from everyday use very durable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product dimensions: 160cm x 50cm x 18cm (63 x 20 x 7 inch) Packed dimensions: 46cm x 40cm x 23cm (25 x 16 x 9 inch) Fabric: polyester Fabric: 2-way smooth knit (special order Japanese fabric) Batting: polyester and silicone (special order Japanese fabric from Toray and Teijin) Batting: name and ratio not disclosed (special order) Batting proportions Our body pillows are filled with high-end batting made by Toray and Teijin that offers excellent resilience and durability. We carefully blend into the pillow a quantity of high-resilience silicone made in Japan. A silicone coating ensures that the pillow rebounds when pushed, and that the fabric restores its shape and won't crease. We invite you to try the unique springiness and resilience of Comodo's pillows, something not available in ordinary polyester pillows. Offering everyday ease of use Made from a special-order Oxford cloth fabric that is not only of excellent quality, but that will withstand everyday wear and tear. Since the product repels most stains, it can be easily cleaned with lukewarm water to keep it fresh. This product is safe for children to use. Compatible with anime-style pillowcases Comodo's special-order fabric has been refined over the years in collaboration with textile manufacturers. It decreases to the fullest extent possible any slippage when putting it over your existing anime pillowcase. Featuring a unique proportion of polyester and silicone batting, our body pillows have been repeatedly innovated on to achieve a fill technique that offers excellent rebound and restores the fabric to its original shape. In order to ensure that our body pillows retain their resilience and comfort, we continuously draw on feedback from customers to improve them every day.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Edit: I wouldn't buy if your planning to get a high-end dakimakura inner later on. You'll probably not end up using this after experiencing something as soft, smooth, and premium like the marshmallow kai EE.But If you just wanna get a good pillow to cuddle with at night then this should do just fine.
Update 7/30: One last thing, if you don't have a cover for your daki yet, I would suggest you buy from cuddlyoctopus or sakura palace. I got mine from sakura palace (high-end and more expensive)
If you're willing to spend more, you can probably do better but these do just fine considering the ease of access and the price. The pillow cover doesn't shift so you don't have to rearrange it every night. The length and size fills out the cover just right to give it a very clean and smooth look. It is a bit thin but it's also bouncy so it doesn't seem it will go flat for some time. I wish it was a little firmer, it's pretty floppy and can't stand up on it's own, but it's perfectly fine lying down.
Overall I'm very satisfied for the price and ordering a few more for other covers.
For dakimakura purposes avoid the CMD9900LS model as that shifts the cover and is very hard to get the cover lined up properly. This CMD9000 is the one to get.
Reviewed in the United States on 22 September 2018