CRZ YOGA Women's Activewear Quick Dry Workout Sleeveless Shirt Mesh Running Tie Back Tank Top
- Split back coule be worn in two different ways:tie up or natural fall
- Lightweight and sweat-wicking fabric improves comfort level
- Mesh back enhances the ventilation during workout
- Deep arm hole allows full range of movement
- Relaxed fit gives you room to breathe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Breezy Feeling collection of lightweight fabrics and four-way stretch make your practice feel like more than just going through the motions. Keep you cool and comfortable on summer days, no worry about sweat. Versatile long tank can be worn tying it up or just flowing down. Mesh back and loose fit design keep you cool down during your workouts.
Feature & Fitting:
- Breezy Feeling collection
- Design for yoga or training
- High neck, loose fit
- Deep armholes and back tie design
- Smooth and ultralight
- Four-way stretch for full range of movement
- 74% Polyamide, 26% Spandex
|Product on this page||Breezy Feeling Tank||Pima Cotton Tank||Seamless Tank||Cottony Soft Tank|
|Handfeel||Soft to Touch||Soft-silky Feel||Soft to Touch||Cool-dry Feel||Cottony-soft Feel|
|Features||Ultralight, Breathable||Ultralight, Breathable||Lightweight, Skin-friendly||Seamless, Sweat-wicking||Soft & Thick, Built-in Bra|
- Package Dimensions : 19.56 x 15.49 x 3.56 cm; 82 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 February 2021
- ASIN : B08VHZGXQB
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,242 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #107 in Women's Sports Shirts & Tees
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 3 September 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 30 July 2020