CRZ YOGA Fleece Lined Leggings Women 7/8 High Waist Yoga Pants Winter Warm Workout Tight with Pockets -25 Inches
- Fleece Lined Interior: Sliky and Soft fabric with Brushed Fleece, workout leggings with Thermal Fleece Lining is thick enough to keep you warm.
- Tummy control leggings with high waist compressive waistband. Interior drawstring for perfect fit.
- Pockets on sides for your essentials like keys, cards and phone, designed for more fitness support.
- 7/8 leggings with ankle length. Gusset crotch and interlock stiching allows for chafe-free movement and flexibility.
- Perfect for yoga, running, jogging, cycling, hiking, skiing, ice skating, fitness, outdoor or lounging at home. It's a great choice for autumn & winter workout wear.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 24 x 16.41 x 6.1 cm; 242 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 April 2021
- ASIN : B093BTW6BL
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 19,798 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Having said that, they are very good quality and comfortable. They have a soft inside fabric which gives you the toasty feel but is not overly bulky. There are two pockets on the leg which are so handy and fit my big phone. I never knew how much I needed pockets until I got these. The fabric and feel is as good as my Bettys/Lulus versions but for a fraction of the price.
I have also washed them several times already with no impact on the seams or colour. I expect these were created in a factory which produces for the bigger more expensive brands hence you will see similar features and benefits in terms of fabric types, seam stitching, and hems.
Very good quality item, comfortable on the legs and waist. It runs true to size as far a I have tried. I wear a size 10/12 bottom and choose a 12 to avoid too much constriction. I have also tried the 10 and it also fits well, albeit a smidge too smug for my preferences. Funnily enough, in the brands other versions, I use a 10 so it is really up to personal preference.
Love this vendor's stuff and everything I have ordered has been really good quality and style and price. I have yet to buy a Betty/Lulu bottom since and will probably avoid doing so unless there is a pattern I cant resist.
Bring on the best from the east