CRZ YOGA Women's Long Sleeve Running Shirt Athletic Workout Top with Thumb Holes
- Thumb holes keep the sleeves from shifting or flapping in the wind and add a little more coverage in cool weather
- Back zip pocket provides secure storage for esstenial stuffs,like cards,keys and your phone
- Four-way stretch,naturally brethable and sweat-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfy
- Slim fit layers easily under jackets and delivers a sleek, more feminine silhouette
- Great choice for running,training,climbing and other workout
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Brushed Feeling collection gives you a buttery-soft feel, and the lightweight and soft fabric with stretch, breathable and natural sweat-wicking. This cozy layer is perfect for running in cool weather, you can wear it under your jacket to keep warm. Back zip pocket can hold your belongings.
Feature & Fitting:
- Brushed Feeling collection
- Design for yoga, running
- Round neck, form-fitting
- Back zip pocket and thumbholes
- Breathable and stretchy
- Slightly thick fabric keeps you cozy
- Plain Color: 91%Polyamide,9%Spandex; Heather Grey: 52%Polyamide,38%Polyester,10%Spandex
|Product on this page||Brushed Feeling Shirt||Pima Cotton Shirt||Brushed Feeling Shirt||Breezy Feeling Shirt|
|Handfeel||Buttery-soft Feel||Buttery-soft Feel||Soft to Touch||Buttery-soft Feel||Soft-silky Feel|
|features||Stretchy, Breathable||Lightweight, Skin-friendly||Lightweight, Skin-friendly||Lightweight, Skin-friendly||Ultralight, Breathable|
- Package Dimensions : 22.35 x 21.08 x 6.1 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 February 2020
- ASIN : B084SC7DPS
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,054 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #12 in Women's Sports Shirts & Tees
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The only criticism I have are the inseams. They can get a little itchy. But lately I have not noticed this issue :)
Otherwise I would give it a 5/5 rating. I had some blood circulation loss on my hands when using the thumb holes for a long time but I probably could of stretched the top a little more before hand when putting it on.
Slowly but surely, clothing is evolving. This top is a vital stepping stone on the way there.
Reviewed in the United States on 3 February 2020