CRZ YOGA Thermal Fleece Lined Leggings Women High Waisted Winter Yoga Pants with Pockets-28 Inches
- Fleece lining: thick enough to maintain body heat while drives moisture away from skin.
- Side pockets: keep your phone and keys safe close at hand.
- Full length: about 28" inseam. Reflective stripe as leg detail.
- High rise: anti-drop, no muffin, wide waistband with hidden drawcord offers tummy control.
- Best for: Yoga, Pilates and strolling or even for lounging at home.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Made of Smooth and Soft handfeel fabric, this cozy workout leggings have Fleece lining, Thick enough to keeps you warm on a chilly training day but also have great Ventilation to lifts moisture away from skin for drier comfort.
87% Polyester, 13 %Spandex
- Cool to Touch
- Four-way Stretch
Fleece Lined Legging - 28'' Side Pockets
Made with a soft micro-fleece lining, these fleece leggings provide cozy warmth on cold days. The polyester-spandex fabric is smooth and stretchy without being see-through, and with enough moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfortable.They also have Functional Side Pocket, which can be hard to find in a pair of leggings.
These winter yoga pants is great for daily wear or active wear, especial in cold days.
Convenient Side Pockets
Not only are these workout Fleece Lined Leggings are made from a stretchy, non-see-through polyester-spandex blend, they also feature two side pockets to hold your phone, keys, and cards.
These Women Winter Leggings for women have waistband inner adjustable drawstring, which can customerized yourself fit and Anti-drop and NO Muffin top.
Interlocking Seams & Non See-Through
With moisture-wicking and interlocking seams that prevent chafing, these are a comfortable pick for yoga, the gym, and more.They pass the Squat Test, are not see through at all.
|Free Feeling Bra||Free Feeling Bra||Lightweight Rashguard||Light Heather Shirt||Burnout Cotton Shirt|
|Handfeel||Cool-silky Feel||Cool-silky Feel||Soft-silky Feel||Soft to Touch||Soft to Touch|
|Features||Low-medium Impact, Sweat-wicking||Low Impact, Sweat-wicking||UPF 50+, Quick dry||Ultralight, Breathable||Breathable, Moisture-wicking|
|Naked Feeling I 25''||Naked Feeling I 25''||Naked Feeling Soft 25''||Matte Brushed Light Fleece 28''||Matte Brushed Light Fleece 25''|
|Handfeel||Silky, Buttery Soft||Silky, Buttery Soft||Matte, Buttery Soft||Matte, Buttery Soft||Matte, Buttery soft|
|Characteristic||High Waisted, Seamless Waistband, Crotch Gusset||High Waisted, Seamless Waistband, Crotch Gusset||High Waisted, Crotch Gusset||High Waisted, Drawstring, Crotch Gusset||High Waisted, Seamless Waistband, Crotch Gusset|
|Hidden Waistband Pockets||Hidden Waistband Pockets||Hidden Waistband Pockets||Side Pockets||Hidden Waistband Pockets|
- Package Dimensions : 20.57 x 18.8 x 4.06 cm; 249 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 October 2019
- ASIN : B07ZFSC4XG
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 563 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #4 in Women's Sports Pants
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I submitted a request to return these after receiving, and then again a couple of months later when I hadn't heard back, and no response both times.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 2 November 2019
1. Very warm. The layer of light fleece does work! And works well with the outer water resistant shell which makes it perfect for winter runners like me!
2. High waisted. They won't slide off your back side awkwardly when strecthing and won't cut into it tummy when sitting up for long (during meditation).
3. They are long enough! Some of these leggings stop at ankle length and as I am over 5.8, they can be even shorter on me and really uncomfortable! These ones go all the way to over your ankles and stay in place. All in all, good buy!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 July 2020
Initially after putting these on (size 8) I was really pleased. They seemed to fit nicely, were warm and flattering. However they went baggy in the bottom and waist after the first time I wore them. I washed them and they seemed to look normal again but after 10 mins of wearing them they were falling down again and had gone baggy. Spent the day pulling them up. Sadly I would not recommend.
1) So thick and cozy.
2) Warm enough for London winters.
3) Fits well at waist and hips.
4) Pockets are deep.
5) Fleece lining is not too bulky, but warm at the same time.
6) High Waist.
1) I am 5.4 and it runs long on me. It accumulates on ankle.
2) Not true to colour. I ordered Olive green(not Army green). It is almost black.
Haven't worn them for a walk as yet. Also, haven't washed them. Will update this is there is something else to be highlighted. Thanks