CRZ YOGA Fleece Lined Leggings Women Winter Warm Full Length High Waist Yoga Pants Workout Tight -28 Inches
- Fleece Lined Leggings: made of Sliky Smooth and Soft handfeel fabric, this cozy workout leggings have Thermal Fleece lining. Thick enough to keeps you warm on a chilly training day but also have great ventilation to lift moisture away from skin for drier comfort.
- Tummy Control High-Rise Leggings: double lining band lie flat against your belly, offering maximum coverage. High Rise design for Anti-drop and NO Muffin top. Also, Hidden waistband Pocket are available for 4",4.7"Mobile Phone.
- Flatlock Seams & Rubber Band Design: technical stitching minimize chafing and friction. Parallel space in the crotch for more comfortable feelings during walking, jumping or other motion movement. And rubber band at the top of the waistband Design avoid drop.
- Full Length: 28 inches leggings match with any style of shoes or boots, contouring your body for a slimming control fit, with Bounded hem secures your every movements, offering compression to create a slim looking.
- Multi Utilities: these tights combine fashion and simplicity, suitable for any types of workout such as Yoga, Pilates and Strolling or even for lounging at home. Especially for cold places.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 21.9 x 18.6 x 4.8 cm; 215 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 December 2020
- ASIN : B08PVTD9GG
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,560 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They are not a good fit and give a camel toe which is not ideal, but this may be because they don't fit correctly because I am short at 5".
I have washed them once and they have already started to lose their shape.
Also they are not green as described but blue.
Edit - just went to order another pair and they’re £11 more expensive than when I paid so I won’t bother!