|Style||Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tight|
|Item Model Number||122809|
|Package Dimensions||22 x 19.2 x 2.5 cm; 157 Grams|
CW-X Womens Tight 122809-P, Womens, Tight, 122809
- Firm performance compression
- Breathable and moisture wicking fabric to keep body dry
- 2-Way Stretch EXO-WEB panel provides support to hips and knee joints
- and UPF50+ sun protection
- Reflective CW-X logo for low light activity.Reinforced elastic waistband with interior flat draw cord for a secure fit.Small slip-in pocket on the waistband to hold small items.Flat seam stitching construction reduces chafing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Re-engineered with a new lighter weight and more durable technical fabrication, the new CW-X Expert 2. 0 Compression Tights were developed to support your joints during low and medium impact activities. Features a patented EXO-WEB support panel to map your joints to provide stability. These tights combine compression with the benefits of kinesiology tape. Primary target areas: hip and knee joints. Secondary target areas: quads and calves.
From the manufacturer
Why choose the Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tights?
Re-engineered with a new lighter weight and more durable technical fabrication, the new CW-X Expert 2.0 Compression Tights were developed to support your joints during low and medium impact activities. Features a patented EXO-WEB support panel to map your joints to provide stability. These tights combine compression with the benefits of kinesiology tape. Primary target areas: hip and knee joints. Secondary target areas: quads and calves.
- Enhanced blood circulation and oxygenation reduce muscle fatigue and distress
- Increase muscle support and stability
- Reduce muscular damage
- Improve athletic performance
- Shorten recovery time
- Greater efficiency of movement
- Better shock resistance in joints
EXO-WEB 2-Way Stretch
- 80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex
- Provides support to the targeted areas
Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tights
The Patented CW-X EXO-WEB technology mimics kinesiology-taping techniques that trainers apply to injured joints and muscles. When this technology is applied to the muscles and joints it creates an exoskeletal support system that improves biomechanics during motion.
Body Fabric 4-Way Stretch
- 70% Polyester/ 30% Spandex
- Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
How to wear CW-X
To achieve maximum support and comfort, please wear the tights as recommended. We suggest sitting down to put it on.
Use both hands to slowly roll the tights up your legs.
Make sure the support web is aligned properly and symmetrically on both legs.
Note: The support lines (2 diamond shapes) should cross above and below your knee caps
Please check whether the knee support is fitting correctly or not.
If there are too many wrinkles in the knee area, the fitting is incorrect.
Adjust the waistband as needed.
|Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tight||Stabilyx Joint Support Compression Tight||Endurance Generator Muscle & Joint Support Compression Tight||Expert 2.0 Insulator Joint Support Compression Tights|
|Graduated Joint Compression||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Graduated Muscle Compression||✓|
|Optimum Pelvic Support||✓||✓|
|Fabric Composition||70% Nylon/ 30% Spandex||80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra||70% Polyester/ 30% Spandex||80% Polyester/ 20% Spandex|