- Lower back and abdominal panels to provide extra support
- Multi directional EXO-stretch body fabric
- Breathable and moisture wicking fabric to keep body dry
- 2-Way Stretch EXO-WEB panel provides optimum support to targeted areas
- UV protection and Flat seam construction reduces chafing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why chose the Endurance Generator Muscle & Joint Support Compression Tights?
The CW-X Endurance Generator Compression Tights offer unparalleled support to muscles and joints during high endurance activity. Features a patented EXO-WEB support panel to contour your muscles and joints to provide support and stability without restricting your body’s range of motion. These tights combine compression with the benefits of kinesiology tape. Target areas: hip flexors, quads, hamstrings, calves, hip and knee joints.
- Enhanced blood circulation and oxygenation reduce muscle fatigue and distress
- Increase muscle support and stability
- Reduce muscular damage
- Improve athletic performance
- Shorten recovery time
- Greater efficiency of movement
- Better shock resistance in joints
EXO-WEB 2-Way Stretch
- 80% Nylon/ 20% Lycra
- Provides optimum support to the targeted areas
Endurance Generator Muscle & Joint Support Compression Tights
The Patented CW-X EXO-WEB technology mimics kinesiology-taping techniques that trainers apply to injured joints and muscles. When this technology is applied to the muscles and joints it creates an exoskeletal support system that improves biomechanics during motion.
Body Fabric 4-Way Stretch
- 70% Polyester/ 30% Spandex
- Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
How to wear CW-X
To achieve maximum support and comfort, please wear the tights as recommended. We suggest sitting down to put it on.
Use both hands to slowly roll the tights up your legs.
Make sure the support web is aligned properly and symmetrically on both legs.
Note: The support lines (2 diamond shapes) should cross above and below your knee caps
Please check whether the knee support is fitting correctly or not.
If there are too many wrinkles in the knee area, the fitting is incorrect.
Adjust the waistband as needed.
|Endurance Generator Muscle & Joint Support Compression Tights||Stabilyx Joint Support Compression Tights||Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tights||Expert 2.0 Insulator Joint Support Compression Tights|
|Graduated Joint Compression||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Graduated Muscle Compression||✓|
|Optimum Pelvic Support||✓||✓|
|Fabric Composition||70% Polyester/ 30% Spandex||80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra||70% Nylon/ 30% Spandex||80% Polyester/ 20% Spandex|
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 30.48 x 2.54 cm; 308 Grams
- Date First Available : 3 October 2020
- Manufacturer : CW-X
- ASIN : B08J7SCSSN
- Item Model Number : 229809
- Department : Mens
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 121,056 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Surprised this wasn’t considered.