|Style||Stabilyx Joint Support Compression Sports Tights|
|Material Type||80% Coolmax Polyester, 20% Lycra Spandex|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Features||UV Protection, Reflective, Quick Dry, Moisture Wicking|
|Item Model Number||225809A|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 12.7 x 5.08 cm; 453.59 Grams|
CW-X Men's Stabilyx Joint Support Compression Sports Tights
|Price:||+ $9.79 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Abdominal support panel provides extra support for lower ab muscles, hips and back for extra stability and power to the core
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
- Interior key pocket at the waistband for small storage
- Breathable and moisture wicking fabric to keep body dry
- 2-Way Stretch EXO-WEB panel provides optimum support to targeted areas- hip and knee joints
- Sport Type: Running
- Weave Type: Knit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Stabilyx Tight provides optimum Targeted Support to the hip, pelvic and knee joints for greater overall stability and endurance.
From the manufacturer
Why choose the StabilyX Joint Support Compression Tights?
The CW-X Stabilyx Compression Tights were engineered to support your joints during high intensity exercise. Features a patented EXO-WEB support panel to contour your joints to provide support and stability without restricting your body’s range of motion. These tights combine compression with the benefits of kinesiology tape. Target areas: hips, knees and pelvis.
EXO-WEB Support System
- Increased Stability and Balance
- Greater efficiency of movement
- Better shock resistance in joints
- Decreased muscle oscillation
- Increased Circulation
- Faster Recovery
EXO-WEB 2-Way Stretch
- 80% Nylon/ 20% Lycra
- Provides Targeted Support to the knee and core joints and muscles
StabilyX Joint Support Compression Tights
The Patented CW-X EXO-WEB technology mimics kinesiology-taping techniques that trainers apply to injured joints and muscles. When this technology is applied to the muscles and joints it creates an exoskeletal support system that improves biomechanics during motion.
Body Fabric 4-Way Stretch
- 80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra
- Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
How to wear CW-X
To achieve maximum support and comfort, please wear the tights as recommended. We suggest sitting down to put it on.
Use both hands to slowly roll the tights up your legs.
Make sure the support web is aligned properly and symmetrically on both legs.
Note: The support lines (2 diamond shapes) should cross above and below your knee caps
Please check whether the knee support is fitting correctly or not.
If there are too many wrinkles in the knee area, the fitting is incorrect.
Adjust the waistband as needed.
|Stabilyx Tights||3/4 Capri Stabilyx High Performance Compression Sports Tights||Endurance Generator High Performance Compression Tights||Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tights|
|Graduated Joint Compression||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Graduated Muscle Compression||-||-||✓|
|Optimum Pelvic Support||✓||✓||✓|
|Fabric Composition||80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra||80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra||70% Polyester/ 30% Spandex||70% Nylon/ 30% Spandex|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|