|Price:||+ $10.43 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Reflective "flash" and logos provide extra visibility in low light conditions
- Flat seam construction eliminates abrasion increases comfort and enhances fit
- Abdominal support panel for extra support to the lower abdominal muscles
- 4-way stretch body fabric helps to keep the body cool and dry pulling moisture away from the body
- UPF 50+ for UVA/UVB protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Why choose the StabilyX Joint Support Compression Tights?
The CW-X Stabilyx Compression Tights were engineered to support your joints during high intensity exercise. Features a patented EXO-WEB support panel to contour your joints to provide support and stability without restricting your body’s range of motion. These tights combine compression with the benefits of kinesiology tape. Target areas: hips, knees and pelvis.
EXO-WEB Support System
- Increased Stability and Balance
- Greater efficiency of movement
- Better shock resistance in joints
- Decreased muscle oscillation
- Increased Circulation
- Faster Recovery
EXO-WEB 2-Way Stretch
- 80% Nylon/ 20% Lycra
- Provides Targeted Support to the knee and core joints and muscles
StabilyX Joint Support Compression Tights
The Patented CW-X EXO-WEB technology mimics kinesiology-taping techniques that trainers apply to injured joints and muscles. When this technology is applied to the muscles and joints it creates an exoskeletal support system that improves biomechanics during motion.
Body Fabric 4-Way Stretch
- 80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra
- Helps to keep the body cool and dry, pulls moisture away from the body and carries it to the outside of the tight
How to wear CW-X
To achieve maximum support and comfort, please wear the tights as recommended. We suggest sitting down to put it on.
Use both hands to slowly roll the tights up your legs.
Make sure the support web is aligned properly and symmetrically on both legs.
Note: The support lines (2 diamond shapes) should cross above and below your knee caps
Please check whether the knee support is fitting correctly or not.
If there are too many wrinkles in the knee area, the fitting is incorrect.
Adjust the waistband as needed.
|Stabilyx Tights||3/4 Capri Stabilyx High Performance Compression Sports Tights||Endurance Generator High Performance Compression Tights||Expert 2.0 Joint Support Compression Tights|
|Graduated Joint Compression||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Graduated Muscle Compression||-||-||✓|
|Optimum Pelvic Support||✓||✓||✓|
|Fabric Composition||80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra||80% Coolmax/ 20% Lycra||70% Polyester/ 30% Spandex||70% Nylon/ 30% Spandex|
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 20.32 x 2.54 cm
- Date First Available : 21 October 2014
- Manufacturer : CW-X
- ASIN : B0933N9MYQ
- Item Model Number : 225809A
- Department : Men's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I am glad I did as it does offer joint support. It is not a panacea nor a complete solution. It does however give you some help and after all every bit of help is welcomed. Thank CW-X.