- Delicate trim at neckline stays invisible under clothing
- Lace details on center front and wings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our Modern Cotton Retro Bralettes deliver a signature CK style in spades, with their iconic logo band and adjustable shoulder straps for optimal fit and round the clock comfort.
Our sculpted lightly lined bras feature underwire construction for added support, adjustable cushioned straps, and a lightly lined design.
Our sculpted plunge bras feature an underwire construction for added support, adjustable cushioned straps and a push-up design.
- Product Dimensions : 22.86 x 19.05 x 2.54 cm; 77.11 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Calvin Klein
- ASIN : B019NU1CPO
- Item Model Number : QF1437
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,450 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #297 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Stella Jihye Jeong on 5 August 2020
Top reviews from other countries
What's good about it:
- It's not hideous. The lace is tasteful and located so as to not be problematic under a sleeveless top.
- My boobs continue to look like boobs in it - nice and gently rounded, not missiles or puffy pancakes. There's no weird reservoir tip region in the cups.
- No sideboob generated by this bra! None of that weird muffin-top spillover that many of these make up by my armpits.
- The band is wide throughout - even noticeably wider in the back, by the clips. That seems to help with the lift and I presume it will help it to stay up.
- The clips appear to be sturdy. That's important as I have this thing strapped in place like a freakin' corset - which, see above, I expected to have to do with a strapless bra.