|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 25.4 x 8.13 cm; 3.15 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.15 kg|
MILO | 8 x 10" 24 Pack Canvas Panels | Bulk Set of 24 8x10 inch Canvases Panel Boards for Painting | Ready to Paint Art Supplies White Blank Artist Board
|Price:||+ $36.86 Delivery|
- 24 CANVAS PANEL MULTI-PACK: Includes 24 canvas panel boards for painting. Suitable for students, artists, adults, kids, professionals, and beginner painters. This classroom size pack is great for paint parties, school, and art class.
- ARTIST QUALITY: Milo artist canvas panels are stretched and folded over sturdy canvas panel paper boards. The 8 oz primed canvas panels are coated and finished with acid-free acrylic titanium gesso.
- READY TO PAINT: Canvas panel surface is primed and stretched on a board ready to paint for all artist media types. Works well for oil painting, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, and tempera paints. Try it with markers, oil pastels, and other types of art supplies, crafts, and easels.
- A GIFT FOR AN ARTIST: Super value packs of canvas panel board large surfaces are the best way to inspire any artist in your life and make great gifts. Milo small canvas panels painting surface and stretched canvas are high quality and affordable. A must have art supply for all artists.
- MADE WITH MILO: Additional specifications: artist quality, acid free, 8 oz primed canvas, 8x10 bulk 24 set full case. MILO offers a 100% quality and satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MILO 8x10 Canvas Panel Painting Boards 24 Pack
- 24 pack ready to paint canvas panels
- 8 oz primed artist canvas
- Bulk full case party pack of panels
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back.
MILO is a USA based art supply company
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 24 September 2019