- Dual section fiberfill lined cups provide added support
- Rich looking satin low plunge demi cups deliver extra cleavage
- Extra low back closure for backless dresses
- Front boning for tummy control
- Two inch waist elastic prevents slippage or riding up
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.73 x 18.54 x 4.06 cm; 136.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 July 2009
- Manufacturer : Carnival
- ASIN : B000OTWWZS
- Item Model Number : 203-White-32A
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 564,438 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Basically - if you're in need of a bra solution that will keep your breasts off the floor - this is it and for the price...you really can't beat it!
I measure a DDD in other major brands, but for whatever reason the "D" cup I ordered was huge.
I did end up sticking with this bra in a C cup, only because my tailor said with my dress, it wouldn't matter that the cups are flimsy, and I needed this low back. There is some support- the underwire holds my breasts up, for sure, but does nothing to shape or hold me in a specific way.. the dress will be doing that.
For the price, I'd say it's worth a try, but don't be expecting a miracle, especially if you're a larger size, like me. A lowback, strapless, plunge bra is a tall order!