|Item weight||2.84 Pounds|
Cen-Tec Systems 94192 16 Ft. Hose for Home and Shop Vacuums with Multi-Brand Power Tool Adapter for Dust Collection, Silver
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||58.42 x 27.94 x 22.86 cm; 1.29 Kilograms|
About this item
- 1. 25" diameter X 16 foot commercial grade vacuum hose to connect from all major brands of home shop vacuums to a wide range of power tools with 1. 00" and 1. 50" internal and external connections for dust collection
- The highly flexible commercial grade vacuum hose has a smooth interior to resist clogging with large profile debris while supplying superior airflow. Airflow to the tool can be modified as necessary for suction control using a swivel air relief feature built into bayonet fitting
- Comes with quick click system for connecting to the exhaust port on all major brands of hand held and stationary power tools. A collar with clip ring, a bayonet fitting with a 1" soft TPE fitting, and a second bayonet with a soft 1. 50" TPE fitting are designed to accept and hold exhaust ports designed to fit the hose internally or externally as demanded by the power tools design. Changing from one end fitting to the other takes a few seconds and offers a smooth 360 degree swivel connection to prevent the hose from kinking or restricting movement of the power tool
- The soft molded TPE fitting measures 1. 00" on the inner diameter and has four concentric rings to hold firmly to the power tool. For power tools with a female connection the 1. 00" soft TPE part measures 1. 40" on the outer diameter. The soft rubber like feel and taper of the fitting insures a positive tool forming fit
- Includes a second bayonet with a soft molded TPE fitting that measures 1. 50" on the inner diameter with three concentric rings to hold firmly to the power tool even when carrying a substantial flow of debris in the air stream. The fitting measure 1. 90" on the outer diameter. The soft TPE allows the fitting to form to the shape of the exhaust port off of the selected power tool
- The inner collar and acetal clip ring are designed to fit to tools directly that accept a quick click collar connection. The collar connector is 1. 75" on the outer diameter with the acetal clip designed to snap into place on power tools fitted for this feature
- Designed to fit all major brands of power tools and work shrouds including Skil Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool. Fein, Kobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi and Milwaukee Electric
- The tank end is designed to fit all major brands of home shop vacuums including Shop Vac, Vacmaster, Ridgid, Craftsman, Dewalt, John Deere, as well as many private brands typical of the 2. 5" vacuum connection
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cen-Tec Systems’ 94192 is engineered to connect a wide range of major power tool brands to your home shop vacuum for recovery of the debris and dust generated during the use of the power tool, keeping you and your shop clean while protecting you from airborne particulate that can harm your health. The 94192 is designed to be versatile with three unique and tool industry typical connections. The inner collar with durable acetal clip connects directly to most brands of dry wall sanders and other tools generating high volumes of dust or having large debris profiles. A bayonet fitting with 1" soft TPE molded fitting is perfect for small power tool connections. The smooth 360 degree swivel rotation of the bayonet prevents the hose from kinking or resisting free movement of the power tool. Changing from the 1" fitting to a 1. 50 soft TPE fitting popular on many chop saws and routers takes only a second using the quick clip system. An air relief is designed into the bayonet fitting to allow adjustment of the air stream at the tool as necessary to prevent tools sealing to the work surface. The 94192 offers a 1. 25" X 16 foot highly flexible commercial grade vacuum hose with smooth interior to prevent clogs and maximize air flow to the vacuum. The Cen-Tec proprietary shop vac connection is designed to maximize the opening from the hose into the vacuum to prevent clogs and improve airflow delivering the maximum performance from your vacuum. Cen-Tec's 94192 hose is designed to fit all major brands of power tools and work shrouds including Skil Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool. Fein, Kobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi and Milwaukee Electric. The tank end is designed to fit all major brands of home shop vacuums including Shop Vac, Vacmaster, Ridgid, Craftsman, Dewalt, John Deere, as well as many private brands typical of the 2. 5" vacuum connection. Compares favorably with VAC005.