|Included Components||Adapter set|
Cen-Tec Systems 95248 Quick Click Expanded Multi-Brand Power Tool Adapter Set for Dust Collection, Black
|Price:||+ $12.63 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm; 318 Grams|
About this item
- Expanded adapter set includes 3/4" 1" 1 1/4" 1 1/2" Power Tool shroud fittings
- Comes with quick click system for connecting to the exhaust port on all major brands of hand held and stationary power tools. A collar with clip ring and bayonet fittings with " 1" 1 1/4" 1 " soft TPE fitting are designed to accept and hold exhaust ports designed to fit the hose internally or externally as demanded by the power tools design Changing from one end fitting to the other takes a few seconds and offers a smooth 360 degree swivel connection to prevent the hose from kinking or restricting movement of the power tool
- Compatible with the following Cen Tec adapters and hoses 94181, 94192, 94126, 94203, 92707, 93158, 93169, 94698, 94709, 94720, 94731
- Designed to fit most major brands of power tools and work shrouds including Skill Bosch, Ryobi, Makita, Dewalt, Festool, Fein, Cobalt, Porter Cable, Hitachi, and Milwaukee Electric
- Adapter Set is only compatible with 1 1/4" threaded crushproof hose is not compatible with included blow molded hose that ships standard with most brands of shop vacuums.The soft TPE of the fitting allows the fitting to form to the shape of the exhaust port off of the selected power tool
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Cen-Tec Systems’ expanded multi-brand power adapter set is engineered to connect a wide range of major power tool brands to your home shop vacuum for recovery of the debris and dust generated during the use of the power tool keeping you and your shop clean while protecting you from airborne particulate that can harm your health The adapters are designed to be versatile with most unique and tool industry typical connections The inner collar with durable acetal clip connects directly to most brands of dry wall sanders and other tools generating high volumes of dust or having large debris profiles A bayonet fitting with 1" soft TPE molded fitting is perfect for small power tool connections The smooth 360 degree swivel rotation of the bayonet prevents the hose from kinking or resisting free movement of the power tool Changing from the 1" fitting to a 1 ½” soft TPE fitting popular on many chop saws and routers takes only a second using the quick clip system Further adapters included in this expanded set are ¾” and 1-1/4" fitting additional brands of tools and shrouds Finally an air relief is designed into the bayonet fitting to allow adjustment of the air stream at the tool as necessary to prevent tools sealing to the work surface
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The ends fits my:
Dewalt plate jointer,
Bosch Colt router,
Makita belt sander (with Makita adapter), and Dewalt corded random orbit sander.
Oddly enough it did not fit my Dewalt 20v random orbit sander despite it fitting the corded version of the same sander. I’ll definitely be buying another one of these hoses.