- Smooth moulded cups give you natural shaping and maximum support
- Patented concealing petals help block embarrassing show-through
- Moisture-wicking technology helps you stay cooler and drier
- Performance mesh (front and back) adds cooling ventilation
- Outer Cup Frame, Frame Lining, Back: 76 percent Nylon, 24 percent Elastane, Cup, Cup Lining: 100 percent Polyester, Frame Liner: 100 percent Nylon, Back Linings: 70 percent Nylon, 30 percent Elastane, Sling Lining: 67 percent Nylon, 33 percent Elastane, Sling and Side Back: 66 percent Nylon, 34 percent Elastane, EXCLUSIVE O
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20.07 x 14.48 x 0.76 cm; 108.86 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Champion
- ASIN : B00IAL2AUO
- Item Model Number : 1666
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 21,922 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #245 in Everyday Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This bra has found a happy medium. First of all, there is only padding where there needs to be padding, it is not very thick, and it breathes well. Second, if you look at the inside of the bra, there are these little flower-shaped pads right in the center of the cups. It's basically like pasties sewn into the fabric of the bra - brilliant! There is zero show-through. The adjustable straps are also a nice touch - I can tighten them for when I run and want to hold things in place or loosen them when I am lifting weights and want some breathing room. And as an added bonus, the padding is stiff enough to give my breasts some shape, even when they are held in tight (no dreaded uni-boob).
Basically, I have found my new favorite sports bra. Can't say enough good things about The Show Off!
It fits snugly around my rib cage without feeling like I can’t breathe, and everything stays where it belongs. There’s a little bit of bouncing, but it’s extremely minimal. The bras aren’t the cutest, but I always a shirt over top so I don’t care that they aren’t cutesy. I
The medium was actually true to size and it was fairly comfortable except for the band at the bottom. Stiff and tight; felt like it was too low on me (I'm short wasted) and pushed down on my sternum. I think I prefer something more like a normal bra where the band sits under your bust, not a couple inches down under your ribs.
Also I would say this offers light-medium support, which would have been good for me as everyday wear- but I'm not sure how it would hold up to sports or say, running a marathon. I think this would be good for someone with a different body shape or tolerance for discomfort, but I had to return.