- SmoothTec band for chafe-resistance
- Quick drying fabric and moisture wicking Champion Vapor technology help keep you cool and dry
- Stay-put racer back design for freedom of movement
- Chafe-resistant flat lock seams
- Wire free, lightweight compression bra
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 15.49 x 15.24 x 3.81 cm; 68.03 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Champion Women's Activewear
- ASIN : B01B58MM1A
- Item Model Number : B9504A
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 329,707 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's a beautiful bra. I really wanted it to work, but it didn't. Excellent quality, very soft material, and the new "T" back (I'm used to a racerback) made for very free arm & shoulder movement; I almost felt like there was no back! The bra itself is very supportive, but I always get a medium in Champion & this was very small when I first put it on. It felt tight at the band just trying it on & I thought these would feel very constricting during high-intensity exercise. However, a couple of reviewers said they stretched after a couple of washes, so I want to try wearing & washing one..
UPDATE: After wearing it for 1 day the "cup" part felt more comfortable. I worked out that day & switched to a different bra. When I put it back on after exercising the band was all stretched out. I machine washed it on warm/gentle & let it drip dry, after which it fit the way it did in the beginning, but the band got all stretched out again, more quickly this time. The bottom edge wasn't even touching my skin. For some reason they seem not to have put enough stretch into the band. I will go back to the racer backs that I usually get. Disappointing.
1. I am a 36D, and these bras are not the most supportive for larger breasts. That said, it does fully contain me and give me enough support to wear them in everyday applications. I personally would avoid doing any sort of physical activity in these. However, I do think these would provide enough support for A/B cups and maybe even C.
2. Like I said earlier, the smoothtec band is brilliant. It stays in place without bunching or rolling, but I have noticed that the area underneath this band does not breathe as well as the rest of the bra. This means that I tend to shift it periodically throughout the day to let certain areas breathe. Overall, the bra is fairly breathable.
3. The design of this has its pros and cons. The design is very comfortable and allows for a wide range of motion. I also think the T-back is pretty. However, the design narrows the band in the back, and I believe this is part of what contributes to its lack of support.
Finally, I want to mention that I did order a size down. I should wear a large, but I ordered a medium. I did this because of my personal preferences with bras of this style. The medium fit a little more snug than I would have preferred, but not to a point where I couldn't stand it. These also stretch over time.
Overall, I like these bras and will continue to wear them, but I am unlikely to purchase more in the future.
For reference, my bra size is 34B, so I don't need a ton of support. I ordered size medium But the way the cut was in the back to the front, I had some side boob going on and the waist band was way too tight and uncomfortable and helped make a nice roll of fat on my back. (I usually don't have one!) "Snug" would be putting it nicely.
Anyway, if you're gonna get it, maybe sizing up would help. Good luck! I just ordered new champion bras (wasn't gonna chance ordering a different size) and the different style is much better! Size medium too. 🤷♀️