- Enhances your curves and helps stop show through
- Seamed shaping cups with fully constructed inner bra for added support
- Full lining and plush comfort band wicks moisture away from the skin to keep you dry
- T-back pullover styling allows for freedom of movement
- High Support for A-B cups; Med Support for C cups
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
MORE OF WHAT YOU LOVE.
At the gym or on the go, dress to win in Champion athleticwear - backed by a century of expertise and innovation.
The Champion Life Collection offers retro-cool and street styles that embody Champion's authentic athleticwear heritage.
Home of the original sports bra...and a leader in innovation today. Get the fit, support, style and comfort you want for every activity.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.03 x 15.49 x 5.08 cm; 90.72 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Champion Apparel
- ASIN : B000LV7EBQ
- Item Model Number : 1050
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,545 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm 36B, but almost and 'A', so no support issues, or show-through for these bras.
Under Armour Women's Armour Eclipse Heather Mid Impact Sports Bra
CharmLeaks Women's Strappy Sports Bras Light Support Printed Workout Yoga Bra
Champion Women's Shaped T-Back Sport Bra
While the other two have a little improvements:
The under armour has a nice feel to the band
The Charmleaks has well-defined cups that stay put
the Champion has *Seams* that keep the shape of the cup....for a LONG time. I bought my first in 2000, and they're STILL pretty good, and I teach Yoga, aerobics, run, and wash them in the washer with heavy clothes.
This bra will last you, and will keep your shape, and fits.
Reviewed in the United States on 12 September 2018