Charcoal Tablets for Incense - Quick Light Coal Tablets - Charcoal Disks - 40 mm Rolls - Pack of 100 Coal Briquettes - Slow Burn - Instant Lighting
- WHAT YOU NEED: If you enjoy a nice and aromatic Shisha or you simply love burning resin incense, we have a must-have accessory that will help you turn your ritual into a real relaxation oasis: the amazing charcoal lighting disks!
- JUMBO PACK: Our quick light coal tablets come in 40 mm Coal rolls ,in box of 100 charcoal disks.
- FAST LIGHTING: Our customers swear by our incense charcoal rounds. Why? Because it takes no more than a single match to light one up in an instant. You can enjoy aromatherapy and Turkish treatments with the amazing resin incense coal lighters.
- LONG BURN: A single coal briquette for incense lasts up to 45 minutes with a constant flame. The light tablets are odorless, allowing you to enjoy the intense aroma of the incense or Shisha.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: We are sure that you will be impressed with the quality of the amazing resin incense burners. Our customers are our number 1 priority, which is why we ensure premium support and 30-day money-back guarantee for a risk-free purchase.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you tired of the poor-quality coal disks and Shisha charcoal lighters that burn fast and light up with much effort? Make your life easier with the amazing charcoal for incense burning, super practical and long-lasting coal burners that will make aromatherapy and even shishas more relaxing.
Why is this product for you?
The incense coal lighters have a slow burn that lasts up to 45 minutes. The cool incense burners are odorless, allowing you the enjoy the real aromatherapy effects. The Shisha and incense charcoal box contains 100 self-lighting disks that can be lit up in literally seconds, so you won’t waste time or lose your patience burning up all the matches.
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- The charcoal incense burners are must-haves for a real aromatherapy delight
- The incense disks are easy to use and fast lighting
- 45 minutes average burn time for each Shisha charcoal
- Odorless burn of the coal tablets
- The quick lite burner tablets are made with a high-quality charcoal
- The charcoal burner tablets are ideal for incense or shishas
The lighting coal disks are available in two versions:
- 33 mm tablets; box of 10 rolls with 10 capsules each
- 40 mm tablets; box of 10 rolls with 10 capsules each
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I have not been paid or reimbursed for my opinion, which I give freely and honestly. I would highly recommend Sunlight Charcoal to anyone who uses this type of product.
There was a learning curve at first. The first couple of times I lit a tablet, I let it spark, waited until it turned gray and ashy, and then sprinkled some of my natural incense on it. The incense immediately blistered and burned because these things run HOT. But after some experimenting, I now know how to avoid that -- you just gotta wait for the tablet to cool down a bit. For other newbies who face similar problems, here is how I use the tablets:
1. Hold a match or your lighter to the edge of the tablet until sparks start flying. Place in a brass offering bowl.
2. Set a timer for 45-50 mins.
3. When the timer goes off, hold your hand above the bowl. Can you still feel heat? If so, let the tablet burn for another 10-20 mins depending on the intensity. Don't be afraid that the tablet will get too cool for your incense!
4. Check the heat again by holding your hand above the bowl. I don't place any incense on the tablet until I can barely feel heat. When I need to lower my fingers closer to the tablet inside the bowl to feel heat, I know the tablet has reached a temperature that won't blister my incense.
5. If the tablet is ready, sprinkle/place your incense on the top! Enjoy!
Don't worry if this takes a few tries to figure out. There are 100 charcoal tablets in this box! It will get more intuitive too. Don't forget to be patient with yourself and with the charcoal!