To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.
Meh. The scent is nice, but you have to stick your nose to it to smell it. My husband can’t smell it at all lol. Don’t expect it to scent a room. Also important to note that it IS an issue with the quality of the candle fragrance. We can both confirm we are not currently and have not ever been infected with COVID. Our boutique candles from Hollow Tree are AMAZING and lovely to smell even when not burning. These are just cheaply made.
I've ordered this candle for my daughter many times (it's her favorite scent from this company) since I never had an issue with any of the other candles i ordered before.... I didn't even unbox it. I gifted this to my daughter among other things. Well she thought i was playing a joke on her. The candle was definitely used! two of the wicks looked burned off completely, the third had been lit for sure. It looked like the wax was melted and there was wax all over the wooden cover. This is so annoying!!! there is always an issue when ordering anything from Amazon. Packages arrive broken or used . I'm Done ordering from them.
A pretty good candle! I was Curious to try out a candle from Chesapeake Bay and I am impressed. I normally go with Yankee Candles but trying out this candle leaves me anxious to try out more options from Chesapeake Bay or at least I expect I will order another "Reflection + Clarity" in future times.
The scent from this one contains a fare amount of Sage, Very Clean Scent, Upper Class Home?!. Strength is just right, would say about a 70% compared to the strongest candles I have ever experienced.
A strong recommendation from me to try this candle.
PROS: 1. if you like subtle, delicate scents, this is your candle.
2. This is the perfect bathroom/bubble bath or bedroom/quite nights candle. Not overpowering, wonderful soft scent, and it won’t invade the rest of the house easily.
3. The sent softly lingers for those with good sniffers.
CONS: 1. because it’s not even close to overpowering, or just a tad strong, it can’t compete with other smells you might have going on..... dog farts, cooking, etc.....
2. It wont smell up the bottom floor of a small appt unless it’s been burning for over an hour. If you want something that makes the HOUSE (not a room) smell good and sticks around (what I was looking for) this is not it.
3. Burns pretty fast, especially when you’re trying to keep the delicious smell going.
4. I got the big one..... you’ll need a stick or a long lighter to keep the big ones going once they reach the half way mark. I use a bamboo skewer.
Bottom line, I’d buy again, but only for the bathroom and those bubble bath soaks.