|Item weight||0.88 Pounds|
Chezmax Flannel Anti-Slip Indoor Outdoor Doormat Inside Outside Front Door Mat Rectangle Carpet Floor Rug for Boy Beroom Play Room Brown The Lion King
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item weight||0.88 Pounds|
About this item
- Superior flannels with smooth and soft touch for the upper layer, no ball, not shrinkable
- 2 CM high-grade extra-soft sponge with excellent water absorption and rebound feature for middle layer
- High-level pvc-dotted non-woven fabrics bottom with brilliant non-slip characteristic for the bottom layer
- Advanced technology and environmental-friendly material with safe producing process for healthy usage. Various dedicate and cute pattern printing with exquisite workmanship offer great visual enjoyment
- Size: LengthWidth 60cm X 40cm/24inch X 16inch
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ChezMaxShape: RectanglePattern: Reactive PrintingSize: 60cm X 40cm/24inch X 16inchMaterial: Nonwoven, PVC, Sponge, Polyester, Coral Fleece, RubberWash Instruction: Machine washing(recommend to wash them by hand to lengthen their service cycle)Usage: Door, Floor, Bath, Outdoor, Bar, Exercise, Parlor, Hallway, Living Room, Bed Room, Dinning Room, Dinning Hall, Kitchen, Drawing Room, Lounge, Club, Party, Hotel, Pub, Coffee House, Saloon, Christmas, Festival, Wedding, Home, Decorative, Office, Lawn, Garden and others For not-liked-style or not-fit-size reason, Due to manual measurement, please kindly allow 1-2cm discrepancyPlease be reminded that due to lighting effects and monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc., the color tone of the photo and the actual item could be slightly differentThanks for your understanding!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I'll probably by another at some point. It's really great for placing in the doorway, so my cats don't attack the shitty carpet that is slowly coming up from the for. It's okay, I rent. The carpet we have is super old and they will probably use our deposit to replace the carpet. Whatever, you sneaky bastards. Either way, this rug does nicely to hide the s***tiness of the other carpet.
It's 100% polyester, so it is durable. I assume it would be easy to clean. I've only had mine for a week, but I can't imagine any issues if you get it wet... Could probably just throw it in the washer and maybe hang dry it.
I'm rambling. It's the coffee taking, not me. I like the rug, it was a good buy.