Chicken Leg Wing Rack 14 Slots Stainless Steel Metal Roaster Stand with Drip Tray for Smoker Grill or Oven, Dishwasher Safe, Non-Stick, Great for BBQ, Picnic
- 🍗14 Slots - The gap is perfect size and the slots were tapered then it could hold any size of chicken drumstick
- 🍗Folding Stand - The rack could fold up and fits inside the pan for very economical storage if you take it for your barbecue party
- 🍗Versatile Pan - The pan not only keeps the juices from dripping on the coals or heat deflector in the smoker but also cooks vegetables in bbq juices
- 🍗High Quality Stainless Steel - Non-chemical, non-toxic, dishwasher safe, easy to clean in warm water by hands and patted dry to prevent water spot mark
- 🍗SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are confident that this stainless steel Chicken leg rack will meet and exceed your expectations. Full refund or replacement is available if you are not 100% satisfied
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 44.45 x 17.02 x 5.08 cm; 680 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 May 2018
- Manufacturer : Gahomefavor
- ASIN : B07D5S192Z
- Item Model Number : KT080-US
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
♣Large Capacity Chicken Rack with 14 Slots.
♣Unlike other designs, the legs lock in place so the stand won't fall over.
♣Pouring a beer or juice or whatever in the pan for additional flavor and moisture.
♣Perfect for any occasion, slow cooking, barbecuing, outdoor grilling, camping, picnics, and other outdoor activities.
Size: Show as picture
Material: Stainless Steel
1x stainless steel drip pan
1x stainless steel roaster stand
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 5 January 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 19 October 2019
The seller sent me a replacement about a week later without me asking just based on my review. The new one I received wasnt damaged like the first one and worked great. Ive used it in my oven and my vertical smoker several times with no issues and great results. I spray it lightly with a little oil before using and it washes up super easy. Now that Ive had a chance to test it for a few months, Ill probably order a couple more for using in my smoker.
Just received my chicken leg rack and straight out of the box, all the tabs for the stand are bent up pretty bad. No damage to the box, just the stand inside. The tabs are pretty flimsy and probably wont last long after I bend them back.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 June 2020