|Product Dimensions||21 x 15.5 x 23.6 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.5 kg|
Todo 1.7L Clear Glass Cordless Kettle Electric Blue Led Light Automatic 360 Jug
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21 x 15.5 x 23.6 centimetres|
About this item
- 1.7L Cordless Kettle, High Heat Resistant Glass.
- 360° Rotating Base, Docking Base Stand Connector
- Blue LED Indicator Lights, Disc Heating Element
- Removable Water Purification Filter, Auto Shutdown After Boiling
- Push Button Lid.2200W Power
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This timeless elegant stylish full glass kettle does not just add spark to your kitchen, but delivers a much healthier way to make a cuppa in quality heat resistant high pressured glass. Also features a 360 cordless base and built in blue LED light. TODO offers just that bit more thought to make sure we met all your needs!
- 1.7L Cordless Kettle
- High Heat Resistant Glass
- 360° Rotating Base
- Docking Base Stand Connector
- Blue LED Indicator Lights
- Disc Heating Element
- Removable Water Purification Filter
- Auto Shutdown After Boiling
- Push Button Lid
- 2200W Power
- Voltage: 220-240V, 50Hz
- Indicator: Blue LED
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Base: 360 Degree Rotating
- Purification Filter: Removable
- Glass: High Heat Resistant
- Element: Disc Heating Element
- Water Level Scale: Yes
- Lid: Push Button Open
- Auto Shutdown: After Boiling
- Cord Storage: Yes (in Base)
- Dimensions (Kettle): 210mm x 236mm x 155mm
- Dimensions (Base): 155mm x 42mm x 155mm
- Weight (Kettle): 825g
- Weight (Base): 150g
- Contents: Cordless Kettle, Docking Base, Manual
- Model: HHB1748
- 12 Months Warranty
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I just cannot recommend this at all.
Now around 6 weeks later it needed cleaning as there was a build up on the internal base.
Also it has a problem with the connection to the base as it sometimes needs you to turn or swivel it around to get a good connection. You can tell when it is quite quiet after turning on, move it around and it instantly get noisier bubbling away as it should.
Safe to say I've wasted money on this.