|Package Dimensions||38 x 36 x 35.8 cm; 7.15 Kilograms|
|Power / Wattage||1300 watts|
|Item Weight||7.15 kg|
Philips Viva Collection All in One Multi Cooker/Pressure Cooker/Slow Cooker with Anti-Scratch ProCeramic+ Pot, 6L, 1000W, Silver, HD2237/72
|Item Weight||7.15 Kilograms|
About this item
- SLOW COOKING MODE - Slow cook with high and low temperature up to 12 hours
- TIME EFFICIENT - 7 pressure cooking modes help you to create great taste when you are time poor
- SMART COOKING - Automatic keep warm for 12 hours, reheat functions and superior power heats up 25 Percent faster
- SAFETY - 9 Safety protection systems to ensure worry free cooking
- DURABLE DESIGN - Anti scratch pot with ProCeramic plus coating for longer use
- EASY TO CLEAN - Thanks to the detachable inner lid design
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Together with the intelligent cooking system, this Viva Collection multicooker allows you to slow cook, pressure cook and multi cook delicious meals in one machine with ease. Additional multi cook programs including steaming, baking and yoghurt making to create even more dishes and desserts to dazzle your family and friends. Enjoy the automatic keep warm for 12 hours (except for yoghurt and Saute/Sear functions), keeping meals nice and warm to serve anytime. The upgraded power efficiently shortens the pre-heat time by 25%, so that you can enjoy even faster cooking experience. With ProCeramic+ coating, the pot is 5 times more durable than conventional ones and is scratch-resistant surface for longer use. It has an easy-to-clean detachable inner lid design. It comes with 9 safety protection systems to ensure worry-free cooking. Slow cook with high and low temperature settings creates melt-in-mouth tenderness. Saute/Sear to enhance richness of flavours before the magic of cooking begins. With the magic of pressure, even tough cuts can be tenderized in minutes. 7 pressure cooking modes help you to create great taste when you are time poor.
From the manufacturer
Viva Collection All in One Multicooker - HD2237/72
Cooking just gets faster
The upgraded power efficiently shortens pre-heat time. Together with the intelligent cooking system, you can slow cook, pressure cook and multi cook delicious meals in one machine with ease.
Multi cook programmes
Additional multi cook programs including steaming, baking and yoghurt making to create even more dishes and desserts.
Keep warm and reheat functions
Automatic keep warm for 12 hours (except for yoghurt and Saute/Sear functions), keeping meals nice and warm to serve anytime.
Heats up 25% faster
The upgraded power efficiently shortens pre-heat time by 25%, so that you can enjoy even faster-cooking experience*.
Slow cook & pressure cook
Slow cook with high and low-temperature settings creates tenderness.
7 pressure cooking modes help you to create great taste when you are time-poor.
More durable - anti-scratch
With ProCeramic+ coating, the pot is 5 times more durable than conventional ones. Better scratch-resistant surface for longer use*.
Easy-to-clean detachable inner lid design.
9 Safety protection systems
9 safety protection systems to ensure tension-free cooking.
Saute/Sear to enhance the richness of flavours before the magic of cooking begins.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: The cooker comes with a steam rack but the cooker itself doesn't have a steam mode. I've tried a few times with different modes but couldn't get it to steam sweet potato or corn to my desired quality, something a simple gas cook top steamer can do easily. Also the smell of previously cooked food stays in the lid and are mixed together, no matter how careful I have disassembled different parts of the lid and washed them with soap. The lid has a mysterious structure that would allow liquid to get into it and so water from inside it will keep coming out bit by bit, after cook and after washing. What's worse is that the lid cannot be attached to somewhere on the cooke, so you need to find a good place to rest the water-leaking lid after opening it. I would say the lid is the worst part of the cooker. Due to this, though I make yogurt quite often now, I put the yogurt into its own container and put in the pot with some water in it to make the yogurt, otherwise the smell of previous food would ruin the yoghurt.
Negative comments :
- Manual not very clear (for example, legumes are not mentioned in the manual at all !) and how to use the digital screen options for food types and cooking type was really confusing to me at first. This needs to be improved by Philips as I normally find this stuff clear but didn't with this product !
- Cleaning the lid is not easy, and it's almost impossible to eliminate food odour from it. Perhaps this is the same with all pressure cookers, I'm not sure. I haven't been able to work out if there's a disassembling option on the lid to thoroughly clean, but I don't like to try in case I'm wrong so I just soak in soapy water and rinse after cooking.
- Really happy with the product
- Fantastic to use for convenience, but for me it has been great for chickpea and legume preparation as I eat low lectin foods and the pressure cookers helps remove these from legumes
- Set and forget is fantastic. I can set chickpeas to 30 mins pressure cooking and not give it a second thought. The screen shows exactly where the process is at, and beeps when it is completed.
Overall I'm really happy after having had it over a month and using it a fair bit.
I do recommend this product from my personal experience.
The pressure relief valve failed after 2 months meaning the pressure cooker can't pressure cook.
Would like to see the optional stainless bowl cheaper , I suggest get this anyway at the same time. Then you can happily use the dishwasher for a bowl as the one it comes with I would not risk in the dishwasher
Overall I am happy with the pur
I do a beef brisket slow cooked for 12 hours and it tastes amazing using this.
I would definitely recommend this to friends and family.
I purchased the Stainless steel bowl which has made cleaning so easy. It's worth getting this as an add on.
Awesome product and I havnt used the Oven for 3 months now!!