We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Advanced technology: Columbia women's pfg backcast water short features our signature UPF 50 fabric for protection against Harmful UVA and UVB rays and Skin damage.
- Handy features: these women's Water shorts feature a single zippered pocket to keep your small items secure.
- Adjustable features: a partial elastic waist provides a personalized fit that allows for free movement during everything from river rafting to casual sundays.
- Classic fit: 100% Nylon and polyester fabric with quick-drying capabilities provide a classic fit.
- Omni-shade: be safe and protected. Omni-shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Comfort, protection, and a fit that's just right are standards for Columbia women's apparel. The pfg backcast water short proves this to be true with its durability and comfort during water to land activities. These are your new favorite shorts. The technology featured in these shorts provide ultimate protection. Our built-in UPF 50 protection works hard to block UVA and UVB sun rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term sun damage. The 100% nylon quick-drying fabric provides comfort and breathability. Leave the worrying to us: the two side pockets on these shorts provide just enough space to keep smaller items secure. Columbia offers these women's Water shorts in many stylish colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart and abide by the following measurement instructions: to find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the end of the knee.
From the manufacturer
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.
- Package Dimensions : 35.1 x 27.1 x 3.51 cm; 191 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B08148F7FK
- Item Model Number : 1835911
- Department : Women's
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|