|Style||Bonehead Stretch Short|
|Manufacturer||Columbia (Sporting Goods)|
|Item Model Number||1884481|
|Package Dimensions||25.2 x 14.6 x 3 cm; 204 Grams|
- MADE TO FISH: Our PFG line of clothing is crafted for those who love to fish, explore, and explore in and around water. These sun-loving shorts are designed to keep you comfortable throughout the day
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The Columbia Women’s PFG Bonehead Stretch Shorts are cut for classic fit, and feature six belt loops so you have options to adjust your fit
- COTTON BLEND: Featuring a 98% cotton fabric blend, designed for a hint of give and comfort over a wide range of motion. A pair of shorts designed for adventure
- SUBTLE STYLE: Our back pocket embroidered Columbia PFG logo, is your assurance that these shorts will deliver enjoyment for any activity, while two convenient pockets up front, and two at the back will hold your essentials
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. These are long-lasting shorts you will enjoy for seasons to come
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This super-comfortable, stretchy cotton-blend shorts work at the office, on the beach, or by the water. The fabric is crisp and smooth yet has enough stretch for complete comfort as you're on the go. Perfect summertime shorts. The Columbia Women’s PFG Bonehead Stretch Shorts bring subtle style to your fishing kit. Designed for a comfortable regular fit, the mid-weight cotton blend offers a hint of give when and where you need it. Six belt loops, two pockets up front, and two back pockets, keep things handy. Columbia offers these women’s shorts in multiple colors and sizes. Extended sizing available. Relaxed Fit. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waist and hip lines.