Columbia Women's Bryce Canyon Hybrid Jogger
|Price:||+ $14.45 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Women's Bryce Canyon Jogger features our signature UPF 50 protection fabric to shield against harmful sun rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: Two concealed-zipper side pockets and two back pockets keep your smaller items secure.
- STRETCH FABRIC: A polyester and elastane-blend fabric with comfort stretch make for a comfortable, activewear pant.
- CLASSIC FIT: This pant is crafted of a classic fit and a tapered leg.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Columbia Bryce Canyon Pant was made for the on-the-go woman—it's the ultimate wardrobe staple. Crafted of a soft polyester and elastane fabric, these joggers remain lightweight, yet durable (with a little stretch), no matter the activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are what make Columbia women's apparel so coveted and loved.
The technology featured in these pants keep you shaded and protected. The exterior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature fabric: a combination sweat-wicking breathability and UPF 50 to help block and shield from UVA and UVB sun rays. The Columbia Bryce Canyon Jogger is also durable and comfortable, too. A combination of soft fabric and comfort stretch provide this jogger with an easy-to-move-in feel, while the featured pockets keep your smaller items stashed away and secure.
Columbia offers our women's joggers in multiple staple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
From the manufacturer
Columbia Sportswear | Get Out There
For more than 80 years, Columbia Sportswear Company has been making gear for people who enjoy the rugged outdoors found in the Pacific Northwest and far beyond. Based in Portland, Oregon we still make no-nonsense apparel, footwear, and accessories to keep you warm, dry, cool, and protected no matter what. Innovative gear with irreverent spirit, quality, and a family business ethos is what sets us apart.
- Date First Available : 31 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B07QRZMSQ3
- Item Model Number : 1803451
- Department : Women's
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|