|Style||Banked Run Jacket|
|Item Model Number||1910153|
|Package Dimensions||61.7 x 43 x 4.9 cm; 961 Grams|
Columbia Men's Banked Run Jacket
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective lining is the ultimate heat management system for outdoor performance. The metallic dot patterned inner lining is designed to retain heat, while remaining breathable to dissipate moisture
- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping her dry and comfortable no matter the conditions
- COMFORTABLE SKI JACKET: A technical coat, our Men’s Banked Run Ski Jacket offers optimized warmth in a waterproof double-ripstop shell, combined with our signature heat reflective lining. This will be your go-to outer shell for any alpine activity
- HANDY FEATURES: Loaded for action, this jacket includes an adjustable hood, snap back powder skirt, zippered hand and chest pockets, a ski pass pocket, media and goggle pocket, an internal key clip, adjustable cuffs, with drop tail and adjustable hem
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our outerwear apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a durable snowboard and ski jacket you will enjoy for seasons to come
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for snow sports, the Columbia Men’s Banked Run Ski and Snowboard Jacket features our signature Omni-TECH waterproof and breathable outer shell. This advanced-tech jacket leverages a weight and warmth advantage from its strategic Omni-HEAT thermal reflective interior. It's the perfect outer shell for a wide range of wet and snowy outdoor conditions. Designed for any-and-all alpine action, it comes with an adjustable hood, a snap back powder skirt with silicone grippers, zippered hand and chest pockets, a ski pass pocket, a media and goggle pocket, warm and cozy-lined pockets, adjustable cuffs, a drop tail, and an adjustable drawcord hem to lock out unwanted powder. It’s a winter jacket that will keep you protected during most anything mountain weather can dish out. This snow jacket is available in multiple colors and sizes. Extended sizing available. Active and Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
From the manufacturer
Made with advanced technology materials that are breathable, waterproof, and reflective. The jacket is seam-sealed to ensure a precise fit and longevity in holding up against harsh weather conditions and constant use.
Our Men’s Banked Run Jacket is a fantastic blend of optimized warmth that comes from a waterproof shell, key insulation, combined with our signature heat reflective lining. This will be your go-to coat for any snow activity.
This feature-rich alpine-ready coat includes a helmet-compatible hood, underarm venting, PU coated zippers, an adjustable snap back powder skirt to lock out the snow and keep you dry all day.
Loaded for action, this jacket includes an adjustable hood, snap back powder skirt, zippered hand and chest pockets, a ski pass pocket, media and goggle pocket, an internal key clip, adjustable cuffs, with drop tail and adjustable hem.
Omni-Heat | Thermal Reflective Warmth
Magic in a little silver dot that reflects body heat. Omni-Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for performance in the outdoors. The metallic dot patterns are designed to retain heat, while the rest of the lining consists of highly breathable fabric that dissipates moisture and excess heat.