|Style||Fivemile Butte Jacket|
|Item Model Number||1864221|
|Package Dimensions||51.89 x 37.69 x 14.4 cm; 649 Grams|
Columbia Men's Fivemile Butte Jacket
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- COMFORTABLE WINTER JACKET: The Fivemile Butte Jacket is made from a water resistant fabric, is insulated, and takes advantage of our signature thermal reflective lining. Designed to keep you super warm and comfortable when the weather turns cold.
- WARM INSULATION: Our signature Thermarator 100% polyester insulation is designed to keep you extra warm during chilly days.
- HANDY FEATURES: This coat features zippered hand pockets, binding at the cuffs, and a soft chin guard –– in a coat that provides lightweight protection against the cold elements.
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting jacket you will enjoy for seasons to come.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An ideal layer for anywhere, this lightweight yet warm puffer retains body heat, repels rain and provides excellent protection when conditions shift. The Columbia Fivemile Butte Jacket is made to get out and explore – engineered to keep you comfortable, warm, and dry during cold days and nights. A water resistant shell, lined with our signature Omni-HEAT thermal reflective lining that combines with our Thermarator insulation -- all infused into a jacket that instills a sense of confidence when the weather turns cold. Two zippered hand pockets will keep essentials secure and close by. The superior materials and stitching quality in this jacket are designed for long-lasting use for active lifestyles. Columbia offers this jacket in a range of colors and sizes. Regular Fit. To ensure the perfect fit, follow these steps for measuring and refer to the size chart. To determine the neck size, measure at the base or thickest part of your neck. For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
From the manufacturer
The Columbia Fivemile Butte Jacket features our advanced Omni-Heat technology. Designed to trap and reflect your own body heat, the interior is engineered to breathe, while amplifying the warmth you inherently generate.
This winter jacket features a water repellent shell, loaded with our Thermarator insulation, and lined with our exclusive heat reflective lining for ultimate warmth and comfort.
Designed with down-like baffles with extra added loft, this jacket flexes at all the right points for great mobility without compromising cold points.
With essential features, you'll find two zippered hand pockets to secure key items, while elastic cuffs and an adjustable draw cord hem reduce unwanted drafts.
Omni-Heat | Thermal Reflective Warmth
Magic in a little silver dot that reflects body heat. Omni-Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for performance in the outdoors. The metallic dot patterns are designed to retain heat, while the rest of the lining consists of highly breathable fabric that dissipates moisture and excess heat.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries