- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays
- COMFORT STRETCH: Featuring 98% cotton fabric blend designed for a hint of give and comfort over a wide range of motion, perfect for any activity
- STRAIGHT CUT: This pant is crafted for a stylish straight fit — great for hiking, backpacking, or everyday around town
- HANDY FEATURES: Multi-functional front and back pockets add convenience, while a tool/knife pocket and a zip-up security pocket keep valuables secure
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our footwear apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. These are a long-lasting pair of pants you will enjoy for seasons to come
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 38.51 x 28.09 x 5.59 cm; 458 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 December 2020
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- ASIN : B0815L9Y7J
- Item Model Number : 1907591
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 91,596 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Love: I really like the color "collegiate navy"... it's a deep, dark denim blue hinting at teal. The product photos show it being more indigo than it actually is. They seem well constructed and have a good drape, and feel nice to wear. They're a comfortable, straight leg relaxed to relaxed-plus fit. Good flex and range of movement. Back to the product photos, there is NO WAY those are the same pants, with the tailored fit that defines his thighs and calves.
Hate: Waist measures an inch bigger than the tag size, and will stretch another 3 or 4 inches. Fits fine with a belt, but won't stay up without one. There's that stupid divided belt loop that serves no purpose (mine will fit up to a 1.5" belt). The zippered right thigh "pocket" is big enough for a single granola bar or a few magic markers. Hammer loop on the left hip, why? The fabric is thinner than denim but stiff and course, feels like sailcloth.
Overall, a decent pair of street pants, but too baggy for hiking around and rocks and vegetation. Cost less than sixteen bucks, but there's still a 50% chance that I'll return them.
UPDATE: wore them for about an hour doing mild activity... driving, walking. The pants were getting pretty hot, and I had to hitch them up constantly. Remeasured when I got home, and the elastic waist had loosened another inch! They went back to Amazon.
Reviewed in the United States on 19 May 2021